*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622154-The-Revolution-of-Humans-and-Anthros/cid/1513454-Check-out-the-new-shrinkgrow-gloves
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1622154
For years, humans have been tiny pets for anthros to play with. No more. 9,340+ Views
This choice: Check out the new shrink/grow gloves."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Check out the new shrink/grow gloves."

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is Howling
"We need to check out the new size-changing gloves," Jay said. "The Doc says that the new model can make people fifty feet tall."

"I'm just glad he was a friend of father's," Jessy said. "I mean, I couldn't reproduce the glove, let alone make modifications to the design."

"Just as long as the test doesn't backfire or worse," said Jay. "I want to be the one that it's tested on."

"We could have one of the others test it," Jessy said. "I mean, there are more than enough humans who'd like to be the large ones instead of anthros."

"Yes, but I don't want the wrong person get zapped," Jay said. "I mean, I love you, even more than just that of being friends, or lovers. Other humans, they may not have that sort of relationship with their former masters- some still resent having been lied to all their lives."

"Yes but even we didn't know the truth," Jessy said. "We were also lied to."

"Yes, but like I said, plenty of them still have anger in their hearts," said Jay. "I don't want them to make this a disaster- the rebellion would be crushed, in more ways than one."

The two of them finished dressing and walked out to the lab.

"Here's the new glove," a white haired cat said, as he handed a gold and silver object to Jay. "It works much like the others, only it will concentrate the wielder's growing power, and allow them to focus their energy on that. Also, it doesn't need hair like the older models."

"That's good to know," Jessy said. "I don't want to hear any more reports about users going bald."

"Indeed," the Doc said. "As it is, I've been making some modifications to the regular gloves, so that they too won't need hair."

"Good to hear," Jay said with a smile. "Jessy, would you do the honors?"

Jessy smiled as she slipped the glove on. "I hope this doesn't hurt you too much," she said as she placed her hand on Jay, and began focusing her energy.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The test is a Success.

2. The test is a Disaster.

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is Howling (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is Howling has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622154-The-Revolution-of-Humans-and-Anthros/cid/1513454-Check-out-the-new-shrinkgrow-gloves