*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/1028097-A-New-Head
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: A New Head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A New Head

    by: Bubba Shanks
... a new head. I saw some really cool looking heads and I thought about about how awesome it would be to look like one of them. I browsed through the selection and found that every thing was so cheap. Not only could i buy one head but I could easily buy a hundred if I wished, but I thought may be three would be better to start with. I felt longing as I looked at the beautiful faces, wishing I could look like them. Not that I was ugly, but I felt that with my dark brown hair which was kind of curly and my glasses, that I was kind of plain by comparison. I finally came to a decision, I decided to get a bodacious blond head with stunning blue eyes, a tan skinned head with sharp green eyes and mousey brown hair with blond highlights, and the cutest looking anime girl head with purple eyes and long pink hair. Seeing how I was a little geeky I really enjoyed my last pick, I had always been a fan of anime and this head looked just like a real person's head but with the big sparkling eyes, and cute sharp nose. I felt good about my finds as I carried them over to the register and was happy that I would be figuring out how to use them. I handed the heads to the store employee and was taken slightly aback by their appearance, it was a strange mixture of male and female features and although they had an effeminate face they had slight facial hair and their chest was flat, but their body was curved. I really didn't know what to call this person rather than a hermaphrodite, and to top it all off the name on the name tag was Jess, they could be either as far as I knew.

"Will that be all?" Jess inquired in a soft voice.

"For now I guess, but I need to know how to use them, Can you show me?"

"Sure," Jess stated, "it is really easy to do. All you have to do is remove your head and place the desired replacement on your neck. It is just that simple."

"Just that simple, I don't know if you know this but people just don't go removing their heads where I come from."

"Well you do have a point there," Jess stammered, "but we have a nifty little device in our shop here that can solve that problem. All new customers looking for head or limb replacements need to go in to our laser removal chamber." Jess pointed to a room behind me that had a large sign over a door that read "Laser Removal Chamber." "Don't worry honey," Jess said, "lots of people make the same mistake their first time through you just head over and I will finish ringing you up here."

I turned around and walked over to the door wondering what the hell was going on. I thought of how crazy this whole scenario seemed and how I still was hoping it all was true. I had to know, so that must have been what drove me toward the door. Just as my hand had reached out for the door handle, the door swung open and an extremely tall woman asked me to enter. She was extremely tall, almost 13 feet tall! She stood like an amazoness over me, I wondered if she was the living incarnate of Barbie, because she had the actual size proportions of one. When I looked at her name tag it read "Barb," and I knew there was some horrible irony at work here. She was wearing a nurses uniform and she had a tablet with some papers on it held in one of her massive hands.

"Now before we begin," Barb stated in a sickeningly sweet voice, "we will need you to sign some papers for legal reasons, make sure you read them before you sign." She handed me papers which I skimmed over, mostly pertaining to loss of parts is not the responsibility of the company ect., and signed on the line and dated it. "Ok we are ready now, if you could please step in to the Laser Removal Chamber on the left we can begin the procedure," bubbled Barb. I walked down the hall and entered the sliding door on the left and to my surprise there was a white chair in the middle of a white blank room that had "Please be seated" on the backing. So I sat down and the room went dark. All the noise seemed to stop. Suddenly a green light traveled vertically and then horizontally across the room. Then all the lights stopped and I thought that the procedure was over until a blue beam appeared. It shot directly through my throat and I felt a slight tingling feeling where it hit the surface of my skin. then something weirder happened. I began to feel an itch inside my neck and throat, like there was something tightly stuck inside of it. and then just as suddenly as it came the blue light stopped. The lights came on and Barb's voice came on over an intercom, "Ok you are free to go."

I got up and rubbed my throat and neck searching for an answer, when I suddenly felt a faint indented line near the base of my jaw with my index finger. I poked it and it opened wider and I stuck my finger inside it, I could feel my finger inside my throat and I only felt skin with my finger. So I dug in deeper and felt my head falling backwards, so I put my other hand up to catch it. What happened next was the strangest but most awesome thing that happened to me that day, my head came off my body! I couldn't believe it! there I was holding my own head in my hands and I could still feel my body, breathe, and was still alive! I walked out of the chamber and back in to the main room of the shop holding my head under my right arm as I walked over to the register.

"Looks like every thing went well!" piped Jess as he greeted me." I rung every thing up and your total along with head removal was $14.99. Would you like to wear one of you new replacement heads out?" Jess asked as I handed the money over. "Sure" I said as I put my head on the counter, the surface felt cold on the new skin that covered the underside of my head. I picked up the anime head with the purple eyes and pink hair, and placed it on my newly formed neck stump. Just as I did my point of view completely changed in a disorienting flash. I now stare through the eyes of the cute little anime girl's head that was perched atop my neck.

"Wow!" I said in surprise and was shocked to learn my voice was now much higher than it used to be. "I know it is pretty neat," said Jess as my change was handed to me," and you can take your head off at any time now and swap between any one of your heads."

"Really!?" I squealed, "This is the best!" I enjoyed being headless earlier so I put my hands up under my thin jaw and pulled my head off up in the air. I had to admit it was slightly disorienting. But then I grew a little excited, I realized all the things I could do to my self and I had to admit it was making me feel a little wet. but there was still a whole mess of things I could do. I felt a little over whelmed, but I took a deep breath and calmed my self and decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Go Home and Expirement With What I Felt Earlier

2. Go Shop Till I Drop

*Noteb*
3. Try on Another Head

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bubba Shanks (UN: bubbashanks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/1028097-A-New-Head