*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/1096517-Douglas-Otterslan
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: Outer Back wall (Full bodies)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Douglas Otterslan

    by: AlNagaTheDreaded
You thought to yourself, "Hey with those of nice parts, I could even get back at Thomas for dumping me for that sleaze, Jeanne" "Wait. Why get a new head then. Get a new body, one that would blow Jeanne's away! Buy a sexy dress to wear with it and make Thomas regret getting rid of me. Maybe he'd beg me to take him back. I can't wait to say no!" you thought evilly with a devilish grin on your face. You remembered you saw a sign while looking around that said that full bodies where kept in the back. You raced back there to see what was available. There you saw an overweight looking Hispanic looking young man, but his hair was the color of salt and he had nice honey colored eyes. "It's too bad he's so fat, you thought. He's really not bad looking. Nice muscular legs." you thought on him for a minute as you smiled at him and looked at you with a look of loneliness and desperation. You then noticed he was standing in front of a rack that held up several naked headless female bodies. "Oh my gosh. He's probably creepy. Getting his kicks looking at the headless naked women." you think in revulsion. "But maybe I should swing by where they keep male bods before I leave, hee hee." you thought mischievously.

What Maggie did not know that this young Hispanic/Anglo mixed overweight male was named Douglas Otterslan. He was a poor fast food employee that even looked on the ground for change as he rode his bike to make his money stretch so he could go on affording his tiny apartment in a poor neighborhood in Overrock, Texas. Douglas had saved the life of an old woman, whom Maggie would have recognized from earlier as the same woman she saved. The day before yesterday he was riding his mountain bike to work when he saw the same woman teetering on high platform heels down the side of a busy road near a grocery store he frequented. She fell down in the heavy traffic and Douglas sprung into action and stopped a driver that didn't see her from running over her with his car. He helped the old woman back onto her strange high platform heels and was offered a card. “Here take this as a reward for saving me” she told him. "No maam, ah don't need no reward." he said in his thick Texas accent, proud of his heroic deed and he thought to himself that heroes didn't need rewards. "I insist. Here take it." she said as she pushed the card into his hands. "Err whut's uh Parts Shop? Yah get a Bike parts there?" he asked her as the name confused him. "This is a free trial member’s pass, just hold it up to the window of any empty store the bigger the better” She told him. Doug thought he saw her skirt start to tent as a man's would but then he figured he must be seeing things.

Doug looked at the strange card. He noticed it had five boxes for stamps, and the instructions she already gave him on it. Doug was late getting ready for work, so he tucked the card in his backpack and rode back home to his apartment to get ready. He went to work and only remembered the card he had stopped at the bank after getting off of work this morning. He had bicycled over to the bank on the far side of town and was very tired. He reached into his backpack to retrieve a soda he had kept, but then noticed the card inside. He also was sitting on his bike in front of the abandoned Overrock Walmart that they closed when they moved it to a larger location closer to the highway. "Weill. This is definitely the largest most abandoned store here." he chuckled. "Let's see this crazy card work." he decided. He rode up to the boarded up doors and held up the card out of curiosity. "Wait. Maybe I need a window." he thought for a second when it didn't seem to work. Suddenly he turned back to look at the doors again and noticed the plywood over the doors was gone. He got off his bike and walked up to the automatic doors, they obediently opened as they had when the place was a grocery store. "Ooh man. What's going on here." he thought. "Let meh lock up muh bike here an' see what's going on." he said as he latched it up with a cable lock around a post. He then decided to walk inside, with his bicycling equipment (a helmet, bike shorts, and back pack) still on him. He saw a large store bigger than the old grocery store he had entered it sort of looked like linens and things but with lots of body parts on the shelves. He curiously reached up and took a hold of a woman’s head up on a shelf. He then realized that the head felt very real, the eyes were especially real. This was really a woman’s head! He shoved the head back on the shelf and backed away. "Oh my gawd it's some sorta crazeh devil cult here!" he yelped as he began to run out the door. An extremely tall woman, looking like a living Barbie stood in front of him when he turned around.

"My name is Barb. Is there a problem sir?" she asked him.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlNagaTheDreaded (UN: alnaga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/1096517-Douglas-Otterslan