*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/3437741-Disembodied-feet
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: Disembodied feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Disembodied feet.

    by: Castle
You arrive at the female disembodied feet section. Originally you were thinking of getting something more sensual, but being in front of so many women's feet in one place, remember you have a huge foot fetish, you've always liked feet. Sometimes, you even give sneaky glances at your daughters' feet, since you feel that is not so "wrong".

You decide you will take a pair of feet, so you search among so many pairs for the one most convinces you. You realize there are also celebrity feet, which increases your excitement. You find a pair of Katy Perry's feet, they look beautiful with their french pedicured toes, and even have her tattoos. You want them, so put them in your shopping basket.

As you look at them, you realize the price is quite cheap compared to other body parts, understandable since they're only feet cut off at ankles. So, remember the gift card is validated for higher-priced limbs, so you could take another pair of feet completely free. You search among the feet again, looking for another pair you might like a lot.

Finally, you come across a pair of Arianna Grande's feet, her beautiful tanned skin with her white pedicured toes attract you a lot, so you don't hesitate and put them in the shopping basket along with Katy Perry's feet.

You go to the cash register and get attended by an employee who validates the gift card and packs both pairs of feet in individual, padded boxes, like cases to safely store your new acquisition. In addition, the employee gives you a membership card with which you can access the store at any time you want.

You leave the shop very satisfied and drive home quickly. You can't wait to arrive and play with your new toys.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Castle (UN: castleoffeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/3437741-Disembodied-feet