*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630140-Fattening-up-Naruto/cid/1010534-Naruto-the-Nuisance
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630140
Someone is fattening up naruto! Who is it and why are they doing it? What will Naruto do?
This choice: The girls of the village to stop him from being a nuisance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Naruto the Nuisance

    by: wowee
“Sorry Sakura!” shouted Naruto’s voice as an orange and black dash whizzed by the pink haired kunochi. Sakura, who had been out on her way to visit the hokage, was immediately pushed out of the way by the blur and into the local river.

“Narrruuuttttoooo!” she shrieked as she made her way out of the river.

“Woah! Outta the way!” the golden haired ninja yelled this time as he was trampling through the Yamanaka family garden of rare and delicate flowers. Ino Yamanka who had coincidentally been out in the garden at the same time barely caught sight of Naruto as he chased after an equally fast cat.

“Naruto! Watch where you’re going!” cried the platinum blond but it was too late. She watched as his foot came down right on one of the few of her family’s rare and exotic plants. “No! You’re going to pay for that Naruto!” she yelled at the ninja who was too focused on capturing the cat to notice anyone or anything that got in his way.

Later at the Hyuga mansion Tenten and Hinata had just finished a thorough training session. “Nice job Tenten!” complimented Hinata to her squad-mate.

“You too Hinata!” said Tenten equally out of breath from the rigorous exercise. Suddenly a cat shaped figure tore across the Hyuga courtyard and quickly disappeared towards the Hyuga mansion.

“Coming through!” yelled a mob of shadow clone Naruto’s headed towards the two. Most of them whizzed between the two, but unfortunately some of the clones bounded into the two training ninjas rather than go around them. One ninja clone knocked down, Tenten and shredded several of her near infinite amounts of scrolls under foot, another few stomping into a mud puddle near the byakugan using ninja, splattering a stain of mud across her delicate outfit.

“ M.m..my robes” said Hinata almost sobbing as she realized what the flash mob of Naruto’s had done.

“My scrolls!” cried an angry Tenten getting up from the dirt and dusting herself off. One thing was clear to both of them Naruto was becoming a bigger troublemaker than usual.

Later that day the group of girls gathered outside of the hokage’s room to gripe.

Ino’s voice began ringing shrilly. “Sakura can’t you keep your knucklehead squad mate under control?!”

“How exactly am I supposed to keep him under control? He’s a jinchurichi i I can’t contain that kind of power! Sakura asked the group of girls who were advancing towards her.

“Tch, well can’t you just put a muzzle on him or something?” said Ino getting progressively angrier and crossing her arms.

“Yeah! Maybe I could time him down with a couple of ball and chain weights to slow him down! Tenten joked.

“Wait a seconded Tenten, a weight…Weight! That’s it!” Sakura exclaimed the look of a brilliant idea shining in her eyes. The group gathered closer eager to hear what Sakura had in mind to put an end to the rambunctious ninja’s rampage. “Look Chouji’s a pretty easy going guy right?” Sakura asked. The group nodded remembering Choji and Shikamaru two of the most relaxed, no, downright laziest, ninjas the girls knew. “Well I’m just saying, what if Naruto had to lug around a little more?” she asked the rest her voice rising.

“I see what you’re saying Sakura. If we fatten Naruto up, it would certainly slow him down” Tenten said. “But how would we make Naruto chubby? People don’ just turn Choji sized overnight, he eats enough for three people.”

“Your right, but what if we all stuffed him at the same time.” Sakura began grinning as she revealed more of her genius plan. “Let’s think about it. Say you and I asked Naruto out on a date at the same time what would he do?”

Ino jumped in answering for Tenten, “That pervert would probably just shadow clone himself and go out with the both of you.”

“So while he’s separated, we’re umm each supposed to feed him. Is that the plan?” said Hinata speaking up quietly, rubbing her fingers together.

“Exactly!” Sakura said, and then called the group together to scheme further.

Here were the steps to their final plan.
1. Sakura will give Naruto a shadow clone haze jutsu beforehand, so each shadow clone would not remember what really happened.
2. Each girl would ask Naruto out for some reason and force him to come. He’ll split into shadow clones and head to each separate “date”.
3. Do whatever it takes, to feed him till he pops.
4. Even if he asks about his weight, play dumb and just ignore it.
5. Success! A tubbier, slower, and all around easier going Naruto.

The next day Naruto was sleeping in. He had worked hard yesterday chasing that stupid cat all across town! Stupid D-rank missions like that were all he had these days! Suddenly a knock came from the door and still in his pajamas, Naruto answered it.

“Shadow clone haze jutsu” whispered Sakura as she gripped the doorknob, transferring her chakra and jutsu into the hand holding the other side of the handle. Not detecting the jutsu now upon him Naruto opened the door wide, and his sleepy face immediately lit up.

“Well hey Sakura!” he said ecstatically “Why you here?”

“Well, I was going to take you of for some ramen…but I see you’re not dressed.” She said bringing her eyes down to his pajamas.

“OH whoops!” he flushed immediately. “J-j-just let me get dressed and we can go!” he said lightheartedly as he quickly made to take off his shirt.

“Hey, never mind” said Sakura “Just meet me at Ichiraku Ramen! Ok?” and with that she left signaling for Hinata to go knock next.

“Ok sure thing!” He yelled down the hall slipping his pants on. “See you then Sakura!”

Just then there was another knock on the door. “Who could it be now?” Naruto thought to himself.

“H-Hinata?!” Naruo said astonished at her arrival as soon as he opened the door.

The ivory skinned Hinata now stood at his door blushing embarrassed, in a soft voice she asked “Umm…Naruto, I was just wondering, if um, you wanted, to…go on a picnic with me...” the last part she said all at once in a hurried breath embarrassed to even say the words.

Naruto stood dumbfounded for a seconded as he realized what he just herd, then instantly he flashed his trademark grin.

“Of course I will!” he said giving her a big smile and a thumbs up. There was no way he could turn sweet Hinata down. Seeing the smile on her face and how happy she looked as she left his doorway assured him that he’d made the right choice. Even if he would have to hold a separate shadow clone for a little while it wouldn’t be that hard to be with both Sakura and Hinata at once, and for one of Hinata’s meals it would be worth it!

Naruto was just about to form a shadow clone when for the third time; there was a knock on his door again!

“Tenten and Ino!?” Naruto shouted. Things were definitely getting weird, but now the two were standing right before him, but unlike the previous two visitors who were happy to see him, a look on anger was on both of their faces.

“Hey mister!” said Ino pointing a finger accusingly. “Where do you get off? Do you know what you did yesterday? You stomped on one of my family’s rarest flowers!” she said jabbing the finger towards him to punctuate the end of every sentence.

Now Tenten joined in pointing an accusing finger at the very confused Naruto too. “You realize you ruined some of my scrolls you knucklehead! We’ve both decided your punishment!”

“Uh, what is it?” Naruto felt guilty, both the girls before him didn’t have proof, but Naruto knew he was responsible. He hadn’t meant to wreck their things; it was just sometimes he got out of control. What choice did he have, they had basically forced him into it, but it’s not like he could lie about what he did.

“Tenten here and I have been arguing over who’s the better cook. You’re going to be our taste tester for the next few weeks, and then after that we might forgive you...” Ino said.

“Uhh that’s it?” Naruto asked, unbelieving that such a menial task was his punishment.

“It’s the least you could do for messing up my family’s garden!” said Ino not needing to fake her anger.

“Yeah and messing up my scrolls too! Just know your punishment starts today! Be at my place within the hour!” Tenten said forcefully towards him, and with that the pair left, leaving one dumbfounded ninja behind them.

Well the best thing to do for the day was play it his way, and make this a challenge/training session of sorts. He obviously could send a shadow clone to Tenten’s as well as one to either Sakura or Hinata. If he could hold two solid and strong shadow clones for the rest of the day, he would definitely get some good training in! Plus if it meant he could spend the whole day with Sakura and Hinata he would be all for it!

So sending two other well-made shadow clone Ninja’s towards two separate locations and going off in a third direction himself, Naruto had seemingly played right into the girls trap.

Who should the story follow first?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wowee (UN: director714 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630140-Fattening-up-Naruto/cid/1010534-Naruto-the-Nuisance