*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scream.
  2. An Eevee girl
  3. May
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/896965-Scream
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1631118
A Disease is spreading throughout the pokèmon world...and creating Pokèmorphs!
This choice: Scream.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Scream.

    by: Zach
you scream out in pain of what's happening to you. after claiming down you go to the bathroom to inspect your self you notice that your ears look alot more like an Eevee's as with your new fur. your face still looks human but with some Eevee features. you still have your hair but its somewhat longer and you notice how you teeth have change. you then check out you boobs which have grown at least one cup in size. then a heart wrenching pain over comes you as you feel the bottom of your spin is being pulled on and starched out. then its over as quickly as it appeared. you inspect you new tail which is so beautiful. you then get up and walk around on all fours which feels natural but you preferred to walk on two instead. after awhile your new feuters strat to feel natural like you had all your life. you then fall into a deep sleep. thats when you notice that the ship is docked and someone is knocking on your door you go to answer it and it is....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ash

2. some pokemorph person

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zach (UN: snipetzach at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/896965-Scream