*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634547-Ahsoka-Tano-Weight-Gain/cid/1956569-To-the-Naboo-Enclave
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1634547
This Togruta Jedi Padawan is about to start packing on the pounds.
This choice: Trained as fat jedi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

To the Naboo Enclave

    by: reader5242
As Ahsoka and Barriss walked up the gangway of the republic cruiser, they chatted about the latest assignment their masters had set them.
"So," said Barriss, carrying a backpack full of sleeping kit and rations, "Master Skywalker also temporarily assigned to Naboo?"
"That's what he said" Ahsoka replied, also carrying a backpack, "Something about a jedi master seeing some sort of force potential in us, and wanting to train us."
"Why us though, and why did Master Unduli say she'll have the treadmill set up when I come back?"
"What?" Ahsoka replied, as they entered the cockpit and set a course to the Naboo Enclave, "why would she say that?"
"Beats me. If I didn't know better," Barriss said as the ship went into hyperspace,"I would have thought she expected us to come back fat."
Little did they know, that was exactly what would happen.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reader5242 (UN: reader5242 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wgstories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634547-Ahsoka-Tano-Weight-Gain/cid/1956569-To-the-Naboo-Enclave