*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cast, Part 2
  2. Cast, Part 1
  3. Daddy's Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639206-Daddys-Girl/cid/2200709-Cast-Part-2
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1639206
Jenny would do anything for her daddy! 15K+ views. Add your best stuff here!
This choice: Cast, Part 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Cast, Part 2

    by: Texienne
Deanna
Wife of younger university prof Reed, only two years out of college. Has a polyamorous relationship with Reed and their mutual girlfriend Trish the American Chinese sex worker mentioned above. Colin McKenzie, grandfather of Jenny and acquaintance of the couple, believe Deanna will eventually divorce and let Trish be the wife with herself as the mutual girlfriend. The only thing holding her back is that she has ‘baby fever’, but neither Reed nor Trish is particularly interested in starting a family. Marcus has eyes on her as the mother of his next kid, and where they hook up he will openly talk about impregnating her. She is probably cooperating.

Deanna is a porn actress in one thread. She is still married to university professor Reed and shares their girlfriend Trish even in this thread.

Model Reference Aubrey Addams
Measurements: 34-24-33
Bra/cup size: 32C (70C)
Height: 4 ft 10 in (1.47 m)
Weight: 85 lbs (38.6 kg)
Blonde over Blue, Fair skin.

Reed
Deanna’s husband. University professor. 33 years old. Probably ready to divorce her, due lack of interest; marriage is pretty much based upon sex, and especially focused more on their mutual girlfriends. In some threads, Trish is their mutual girlfriend, and the result of a divorce will likely be simply a trading of Trish’s and Deanna’s positions in the triangle.


Greg, Mary and Lydia.
Father, Mother and Daughter. Another potentially incestuous household. Lydia is twenty-five-ish, blond and slender. Attractive body but not busty. Mary is curvy rather than slender, bleach-blonde (naturally blond but hiding gray hairs using hair dye).
In some threads, Greg is missing, Mary is a single retired ex-prostitute and friends with Colin McKenzie, but her fatherless daughter Lydia exists.

Troy Grady : Jenny’s Ex-BF of roughly 1 year.

Mr. Grady : Troy’s father


There’s also a star football player from her school who was a BF for about 2 months. Different person than Troy

Daniel Powell: Managing Owner of an underground establishment offering fine dining and live sex performances and often more.
Selena Powell: Jenny’s English Teacher and Dan Powell’s wife.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Cast, Part 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Texienne (UN: texienne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Texienne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639206-Daddys-Girl/cid/2200709-Cast-Part-2