*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Parents Night
  2. More Choices?
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639771-Ruby-High/cid/838603-Parents-Night
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1639771
Welcome to Ruby City all-girl high school, where anything and everything can happen!
This choice: Hayley Wilkins, mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Parents Night

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
So you want to know what happened at Parent's Night do you? Okay then. First things first, you need to know a little bit about my mother before hearing her story.

Her name is Hayley and she's 41-years old. She is 5'6" tall and she doesn't have a job, instead she works at home as a typical housewife. She is basically your typical mother. She met my dad, Robert, ironically, in Ruby High back when she was a sophomore, and they've been with each other ever since. Hayley's parents, Tom and Bertha Sheringham, live together in the retirement home, although Hayley is close friends with Bertha. If it helps, this is what she looks like: http://www.hottestmominamerica.com/cpg14...

That's basically everything that you need to know. So on with the story!

It was parents night in Ruby High, and everyone's parents were visiting to check on how their daughters were doing there. But because we couldn't find anyone to babysit my little sister, my dad decided to stay home as my mom came with me to school.

We arrived at 6 o'clock, later than usual, and we make our way into the school-grounds. She was completely unaware of everything that transpired in the school, but no matter how much you wanted to talk to her about these strange events, you knew that she would only think that you were crazy.

It had been a long night, even though we had only been in the school for about an hour. We both sat outside my chemistry class, waiting for my final review of the evening. So far, it did not look good for me this year. My B-grade average had been reduced to a C-grade average, and somehow I even flunked music. It was not looking good for me, and my mom knew this too. It seemed like the bonus allowance that I anticipated for doing well tonight is down the drain. That is, until we were left alone outside the room.

As we awaited the final review impatiently, I turned to face my mother, only to discover that something was happening to her.

But what was happening to her?

You have the following choices:

1. She started to get younger and younger.

*Noteb*
2. She started to shrink.

*Noteb*
3. Something else was happening to her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639771-Ruby-High/cid/838603-Parents-Night