*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/986473-Experience-with-an-Office-Assistant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: next story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Experience with an Office Assistant

    by: TrampleFantasy
This incident happend when I was approximately 13 years old. I was waiting at my mothers place of employment for her to finish her work day. She had to leave her office and had me spend some time with a friend of hers named Kim who was working as an Office Assistant at a large bank. Kim was approximately 30 years old, athletic build, long dark hair and a knockout.

Kim had a large horseshoe shaped desk with a very high front in the center lobby. I was behind the desk with Kim when her supervisor began walking towards Kim's desk. Kim stated she had gotten in trouble for screwing around during work hours and instructed me to get down underneath the desk so her supervisor did not see me.

The only place that was not visible was in front of Kim's feet. I layed down on my back and slid as far forward as I could. Kim slid forward and had no choice but to place her 6 inch Black Stilettos directly on my chest. Kim's supervisor not only began to instruct Kim on a work related issues but began a personal conversation. During the approximately 30 minute conversation, Kim kicked her shoes off and replaced her stocking clad feet onto my chest.

I could feel the heat permeating through the bottoms of her feet and could smell a slight musky odor. I have always had a thing for ladies feet so I began running my fingers over the tops of her toes and slightly tickling her while she was speaking with the supervisor. Kim was very ticklish and began shifting her feet around in an attempt to stop my actions.

Kim then shifted positions and placed both sweaty feet directly onto my face. Her right foot covered my eyes and her left was covering my nose and mouth. I was having difficulty catching a breath and attempted to remove her soles from my face before I passed out. Kim then repositioned her left foot and placed my nose into the sweaty crevices of her toes. I was soon able to catch a breath although it was filtered through her sweaty and stinky nylons.


Kim kept this position for approximately 20 more minutes and concluded her conversation with her supervisor. Kim began calling me all sorts of colorful names and shoved me out from under her desk and told me to get lost.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. next story

*Noteb*
2. next story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/986473-Experience-with-an-Office-Assistant