*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649450-Fairy-Tail-Shrink/cid/1213685-Apology-and-the-start-of-fun
by Red7
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1649450
Characters from the anime/manga Fairy Tail shrink!
This choice: Appologized to Juva and decides to make it up for her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Apology and the start of fun

    by: Chill
Gray observed the mountainous weeping Juvia. With each tear that was shed, Gray was resenting what he had said. Finally Gray said out loud, "Juvia, I'm sorry."

Slowly Juvia removed her hands from her face and sobbingly asked, "W ... What?"

"I said I'm sorry," Gray said as he bowed his head down, "I didn't think before I acted. Would you forgive me?"

"Yes," said Juvia as she wiped away her tears and started to smile, "Yes I will forgive you Gray-sama!" She then grabbed Gray and hugged him tightly to her face. Gray smiled at the response, however, he then struggled to get free from Juvia's tight grasp.

"Alright ... Juvia," Gray said in a struggling voice, "you're ... suffo...cating me." Juvia gasped as she let Gray down on her bed and rapidly bowing and asking for forgiveness. "It's alright Juvia you dont have to ap-" But before he could finish Juvia had already positioned her butt in front of him.

"Gray-sama please punish me," Juvia said in a pleading voice.

"That's not necessary," he said as his face was blushed, "how about we do something else instead?" Juvia stood up and started to think.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gray has to climb Juvia's body

*Noteb*
2. They play hide and seek

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chill (UN: chill15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Red7 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649450-Fairy-Tail-Shrink/cid/1213685-Apology-and-the-start-of-fun