*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/1628984-the-camera-does-add-10-pounds
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1656937
The Girls of TS get larger
This choice: the girls don't gain just tingle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

the camera does add 10 pounds

    by: Unknown
Clover Sam and Alex finish the modeling Betty B Wonder comes up to them and says "Great work now we'll need a few more sets." "umm Betty is it normal to feel tingly up on stage and in front of cameras." "Of course it is its all in your mind though just ignore it." said Betty. Sam said "did you girls feel weird up there" "yeah kindof like we were fat." said Clover. "Theres a scale lets see if anything happened" The girls checked their weights and no change whatsoever. "I guess it is in our heads." said clover. "I don't know there's something weird going on" said Sam. "All right into positions" yelled Betty "now time for the REAL tingling to begin. Sam keep thinking about Betty and then realized something right as she was getting photographed... Betty's initials are BBW! As Sam realized this her picture was taken but this time she gained 10 pounds with each picture. Sam looked over at Clover who was fattening with each step. Then she saw Alex filling up as the commercial went on. All the other girls were getting fat too. Then the Girls ask Betty "Why are you doing this?" Betty or rather Ms BBW than transformed from a thin gorgeous woman into a fat gorgeous woman and responded...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. wants to punish skinny girls

*Noteb*
2. wants to change idea of beauty

*Noteb*
3. starting up a bbw fattening factory

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
HedgeOvrlrd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/1628984-the-camera-does-add-10-pounds