*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/2090091-Serena-tells-Sam-the-ground-rule
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1656937
The Girls of TS get larger
This choice: Serena tells Sam the ground rule  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Serena tells Sam the ground rule

    by: Dashi112
Serena paused a moment.

"The ground rule is that she is large and in charge. If she asks you to do something, you had better do it quickly or she can cause you no end of trouble"

Sam nodded, she knew how much power Cindy had. Once when a customer tried to return an esteemed dress, she suddenly found herself banned from every clothing shop in the state and even the major online retailers. Serena smiled at Sam.

"I'm sure my mother will love you Sam, well after shes examined you"

"E...examined me?" Sam replied suddenly.

"Oh nothing too personal, just for cameras, video equipment, and anything that records, my mom loves her privacy, she says it improves her reputation..." Serena mentions flatly.

"Whats wrong?"

"She says shes never big enough..."

"You are kidding me, isn't she rumored to weigh..." Sam was suddenly silenced by Serena.

"No rumors so close to her..." Serena explained as Sam nodded. "Just ask your questions, do as she says and then leave" Serena quietly slipped Sam a note that read '6PM Daisys Delights Factory, Malibu' ,Something was wrong here.

"Well you had better get ready to see her, I have a party to run, ciao!" Serena scampered away as Sam waddled into the room.

Was Cindy there?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes she is, filling over half the room!

*Noteb*
2. no, she isn't...how could she leave?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dashi112 (UN: dashi112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HedgeOvrlrd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656937-Totally-Spies-gaining-adventure/cid/2090091-Serena-tells-Sam-the-ground-rule