*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/2892129-Jane-Nelson-now-works-as-Joes-secretary
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1664181
A person receives the power to manipulate reality and uses it for revenge.
This choice: Jane Nelson now works as Joe's secretary's assistant rather than an executive  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jane Nelson now works as Joe's secretary...

    by: Unknown
You awoke in a medium sized room that you remember as Jane's executive office. Before you is a laptop computer, A phone, and a assortment of documents, work orders, requests and sign offs etc. You look down at your outfit and on it, a sliver metal name plate that that had "Joe Martin/ exec" emblazoned on it. That would have been enough for you, but you remembered why you here... Jane. Almost as if the thought itself had summoned her, she opens the door with a look of dread on her face.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/d4/6a/...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_Nb69BO-ilc/Ts...

As she nears the table you glare at her, "sexual harassment" you mutter to yourself as she stands in front of you. Scanning her expression, it was almost as if she was aware if the situation, but not really brave enough to speak. "With a body like that, no wonder she was able to be so convincing at you firing, especially in todays world..." you thought to yourself. Jane tries to speak, but you silence her with a hate fill glare. "Now Jane, it's my turn."
You give yourself the power to possess and the power to control the body and mind of the person in front of you. With a glance you order her body in sit in the chair in front of you and her body obeys against her will. "Multiple files of sexual harassment across several months" you read from a report that had appeared in your hands. "All charges "proven guilty" resulting in the termination of several male employees" you slap the report down on your desk, causing Jane to fidget and look away. "You're costing me quite a bit of manpower, Ms. Nelson."
"Mr. Martin... you want to review those cases I'll wait right here for...." you cut her off by slamming your hand on the table "Those men are HOMELESS now because of you!" to shout in her ear, causing her to tense up. "I think you need to be taught a lesion, in humility..."

You back up and raise your hands at her as you decide too...

You have the following choices:

1. Possess her, Masturbate and then harrass men.

*Noteb*
2. Hourglass figure humiliation (Expansion)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/2892129-Jane-Nelson-now-works-as-Joes-secretary