*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/2892168-Possess-her-Masturbate-and-then-harrass-men
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1664181
A person receives the power to manipulate reality and uses it for revenge.
This choice: Possess her, Masturbate and then harrass men.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Possess her, Masturbate and then harrass men.

    by: Unknown
You form a plan as of pace circles around her "I think you need to understand the world from other point of view..." You say in a slightly sinister tone as you walk behind her and she looks up at you with fear in her eyes. "What the hell are you saying, you creep!" she protests as you bend down next to her. "Let's see how you like it..." You turn to a ghost and slowly possess her from behind and as this happens, She loses control of her hands as they begin to tear and pull at her outfit causing buttons fly off and her skirt to tear. "Looks like you might harass someone with that look..."
With one last push, you lance into her body and take full control. "I'm gonna enjoy this!" as an excited smile forms on Jane's face. You begin with masturbating her body, grabbing the sides of your desk and thrusting on the corner. "Jeez Jane... doing this makes you look like some kind of pervert!" as you speed up. Feeling that she's about to climax, you stop and run over to the trash can and finish with her fingers. It gets all over her pants and underwear as you stumble over for a second, breathing heavily.
"Now on to phase two- Jane the harasser!" as you rise to your feet and go over to a small group of male employees. You lock on to a some what younger man to the right and pin him to the wall with Jane's ass. "What the hell Jane!?" he protests as you reply "I see you staring at it all the time... I was just seeing if..." Another man pushes you off and warns "I think you need you back the hell off Jane." But you grab his hands and begin rubbing them on Jane's tits. "Back? what about front then..." As the final man pushes your hands away and shouts "What the hell has gotten into you Jane?!" "You have no idea..." and as you try and pin Jane's privates to his, a security guard grabs your arm and begins lead you toward the door.
"Don't worry about the unemployment papers ma'am! Mr. Martin will know about this!" as he shoves you out the door and locks it behind him. You dispossess Jane and whisper in her ear "Good Luck..." as you teleport back to your office.

You look extremely satisfied but suddenly...

You have the following choices:

1. A employpee enters, with a mountain of paperwork

*Noteb*
2. The Voice returns, and is angry...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/2892168-Possess-her-Masturbate-and-then-harrass-men