*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/KNHHRNJ2W-nice-new-life-ahead
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1664181
A person receives the power to manipulate reality and uses it for revenge.
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

nice new life ahead

    by: rosenheimer
Her new name was Josefine, and she now was wearing a nice dress, this strange power had prepared for her….
Thinking about that her life will change dramatically she was for the first time since years kind of happy and hungry. Now with that power she will give herself a new life where she will be able to eat something whenever she likes. She wished for her own apartment instead of having to live in this shabby mansion. It should be a huge apartment in some nice part of the city.
Then she remembers her new life and background: She now worked as a finance consultant for a big company in New York and currently was on some business trip and assignment in Cleveland.
This made her happy and while she goes through more of her new gained memories she was more than happy…
But before getting revenge he needs to figure out his life now so he goes to his apartment to look around and make something to eat for himself.
His parents are still the same and he's there only child as they accidental had him later on in life.
His father is a brain surgeon and his mother runs her own clothing company store in town.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. continue

*Noteb*
2. continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664181-Manipulating-Reality/cid/KNHHRNJ2W-nice-new-life-ahead