*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pull-up Makers
  2. Giant Matthew
  3. Toddler (2-5)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/2030002-Pull-up-Makers
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1669221
Watch some boys grow to massive size and rampage through the world!!!
This choice: Make Them Make Him Some More Giant Pull Ups  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pull-up Makers

    by: giantharry
Matthew was happy after squishing several little people. He looked down and saw several dozen people near him running away. “I have an idea for you toys”. He shoved a building in front of them. The building collapsed to the ground. A few of the unfortunate people in the front were crushed as the building fell. The rubble coved the entire street. The people were trapped between a building’s rubble and a giant toddler’s feet. The people screamed as they were at the mercy of Matthew

Matthew smiled at his ‘toys. He turned around and sat down on crowd. The people screamed as the pull-up came down to the ground. There was a loud crunch as several people were squished beneath his pull-up. He giggled at the feeling of the bugs being crushed and as their blood stained the back of his pull-up. He got up a little bit and sat back down. Several more little bugs were squished beneath him. The last his victims saw was the blue pull-up before they were turned into pancakes. He grabbed the last 10 people and shoved them into the back of his pull-up. He giggled again at the feeling of people squirming inside his diaper.
He liked the feeling of having people inside his diaper, so he went to find more people. He stood up and started walking again. He found another group of people. He scooped up another 10 people and shoved them inside as well. The rest started running away screaming. Matthew just smiled and started stomping after them. Each step he took left a giant footprint in the street. When he caught up to the back of the group of people, he scooped up more people. He kept shoving people into his diaper until there were over 80 people. The squirming of his toys were really tickling him.

Then he felt a familiar feeling inside him. He saw that there was a building that was about waist level to him. He walked over to the building and ripped of the roof. The little people inside were terrified at the sight of this giant toddler. He turned around and sat down on the building. They started screaming when they saw the blood stained diaper right above them. Matthew smiled and looked down at his pull-up. The front was started to bulge out as it absorbed his piss. He started grunting and pushing. Both people inside and outside the diaper were screaming. Then there was a loud fart. The people in the building and in his pull-up were gagging. Matthew was giggling at the fun he was having. A massive turd poked out of his butt and fell into the seat of his pull-up. This caused the back to bulge a little bit. Several more turds crashed into his diaper. Everyone inside the diaper was dead.

Then the building started to creak. The people inside could see cracks forming along the walls. They knew what was happening and screamed. The building collapsed into a pile of rubble. There was a loud crunch as the people inside the diaper were crushed. Matthew looked down and giggled at the sight of his used and blood stained pull-up.

He yelled for the remaining people to make him some new pull-ups. The people were terrified of what he would do if they didn’t. They got some materials and got to work. Matthew was getting tired. He let out a big yawn and rubbed his eyes. He lay down, crushing a couple more buildings. He giggled at causing more destruction and fell asleep.

He woke up after a full night’s sleep. He sat back up and found the people making him pull-ups. They had finished a dozen blue pull-ups for him. They told them to change him or they could be squished like the others.

The people obeyed and told him to lie down. He lay down on the street and spread his legs so it would be easier for the people to change him. Amazingly, he didn’t cause any damage. The people slid a clean pull-up beneath him. A few climbed up the pull-up and undid the tabs. When it fell down, some screamed and others gagged. The sight of the crushed people mixed with the smell of human waste was horrible. They kept going and used the old pull-up to clean him up as best they could. Then they finished cleaning him with a few wipes. They put the wipes in the pull-up and folded it in half. They got some cranes and pulled the diaper to the city dump. They put on some baby powder. They finished changing him by pulling the front to his waist and did up the Velcro on the pull-up tight.
When Matthew felt the pull-up on him, he sat up. He looked over his pull-up and smiled. “Good job wittle bugs”. He sat there wondering what to do with these people.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Squish them

*Noteb*
2. Let them live (for now)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 giantharry (UN: 1354bobby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/2030002-Pull-up-Makers