*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/2414753-Henry-is-impressed-by-his-now-huge-son
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1669221
Watch some boys grow to massive size and rampage through the world!!!
This choice: Henry is impressed by his now huge son.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Henry is impressed by his now huge son.

    by: GiantRyan
Henry can't believe his eyes; Kevin has grown twice his size. Henry looks his son up and down with his mouth wide open. Kevin, sweating nervously, just stares at his officer father. Henry takes a step closer towards his son, and reaches a his hand out resting it on his son's flat stomach. Kevin's skin is on fire. Henry takes another step forward, and is now face to face his son's groin. He reaches up to waistband of the incredibly tight shorts and pulls them down to Kev's ankles. Kevin's tighty-whities are as tight as a bodybuilder's poser, and Henry can feel the heat coming off his son's soft but massive package. Without even thinking, Henry slowly pulls down the underwear, too. At first he sees small bush of short dark pubic hair. As he keeps pulling, he sees what is a massive penis (it would've been impressive at it's normal size, Henry thought) and two large, smooth testicles.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Henry pleasures Kevin

*Noteb*
2. Kevin begins to grow again.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GiantRyan (UN: giantryan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/2414753-Henry-is-impressed-by-his-now-huge-son