*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Crush some more.
  2. Giant Matthew
  3. Toddler (2-5)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/2691501-Crush-some-more
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1669221
Watch some boys grow to massive size and rampage through the world!!!
This choice: Crush Some More  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Crush some more.

    by: Unknown
As Matt pressed the last little person in sight flat under his big toe, he discovered that crushing these little pests like bugs was really fun! Twisting the ball of his foot from side to side, he mangled the already crushed corpses stuck to his foot and savored the little squishy noises they made. Matt took another stroll down the street, looking for more people he could step on. Approaching another intersection, Matt comes across a couple bugs making a last-ditch effort to escape from him. The giant boy obviously isn't having this, and before either of them could get very far his foot was casting them in its' shadow. Just as soon as their world went dark, Matt stomped them flat into goo underneath his heel and giggled.

"There has to be more somewhere!" Matt huffed in frustration.

No sooner than he had said that, the giant turned his left and noticed what appeared to be a stadium right up the road. The brown-haired giant kid squatted down and began to crawl on all fours, wanting to do his best at sneaking up on his prey. Like a tiger. Upon reaching the stadium, Matt peered over the edge just enough to get a good look at the current game that was unfolding. It looked like a soccer match, and the roofless building was crammed full of people!

The giant boy wanting absolutely nobody to escape his games this time around. Stooping back down and crawling on all fours again, the giant boy grabbed a nearby abandoned box-truck and tipped it over so that it would be covering the main entrance to the stadium. Crawling around to the backside of the stands, he squashed several people flat under he hands and knees as he waded carelessly through the parking lot. The back entrance of the stadium was a little more crowded with fans. A couple kids, and a couple irritated parents smoking cigarettes and trying to keep their children from running out into the street. Matt hadn't been spotted just yet, but as he crawled closer, he grabbed the largest pickup truck he could find and smashed it in front of the doors with glee. All those who had been standing outside were crushed into the sidewalk, and the giant kid watched as their blood began to flow into the drainpipe down the street.

Now that that's taken care of, Matt can finally have fun with the rest of the stadium-goers. He decides to...

You have the following choices:

1. Crawl over the side of wall.

*Noteb*
2. Jump over the side of the wall.

*Noteb*
3. Fuck the wall, smash right through it!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/2691501-Crush-some-more