*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The City
  2. Dreams Happened for Luke
  3. Mercy of Luke
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/3354215-The-City
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1669221
Watch some boys grow to massive size and rampage through the world!!!
This choice: The City  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The City

    by: Unknown
By now Luke had grown to a height of about 200 feet. He towered over everything in front of him, and more specifically everything at his feet.
He smiled broadly at his height and was excited to be going into the city.
He began to say with a smirk. I don't think there will be anything left after I've been in this city.
At first glance, the boy noticed that he could easily destroy the houses on the outskirts. His foot was wide enough to flatten them underneath.
He could also see a panic in the houses. Many people started to run away when they saw the giant boy standing over their houses. Others were stunned and froze in fear.
The boy thought of starting his rampage with the small houses at his feet.
But before he did, Luke had an idea. Seeing the panic of the tiny ones below, he thought it would be a shame to let them escape. After all he is the giant and he does what he wants it's not like he can stop him.
Luke said, "You won't be able to escape. Once you're trapped I'll flatten you all under my feet and you'll have no choice but to see your nice little house in ruins.
So Luke took care to predefine an area to be destroyed by drawing the boundaries with his feet. This is the trapped area.
To begin with, he started to clear all the trees around the periphery. He scraped the ground to remove as many trees as possible. Finally, the trees looked like grass to Luke.
"Well, it's clearer now," says Luke.
Then, using his big toe, he dug a fairly deep slice around the trapped area. The aim was to leave no escape for the victims.
Finally, he took care to destroy all the roads that could be used.
In doing so, Luke crushed many of the cars that were already trying to escape. He took care to flatten them properly while making sure that no one was left.
When the work was done, he looked down at the ground at his feet and then said in a playful and evil tone. "Let the serious business begin".
As he said this, he began to ransack the individual houses in front of him. He was meticulous and left nothing untouched after he had passed. Each house was a toy for the boy. Sometimes he would crush them with one step. Sometimes he crushed them piece by piece. Sometimes he tore the roof off the houses to see what was inside. Of course he didn't leave anyone alive. Every person he found was automatically flattened under his feet without exception. Sometimes he would have fun rolling them between his toes and then when he got tired of it, he would press his foot with all his weight on the victim. With every step the boy took, a footprint was visible afterwards and everyone around could see the toes sinking into the ground and into the houses.
When the rampage was over, he lifted his foot to see what state it was in.
Firstly his sole was black with dirt and there were pieces of once intact buildings and sometimes dirt.
This made Luke laugh and then said, "Well your houses were fun to smash, what can I do next?

You have the following choices:

1. Continue the rampage

*Noteb*
2. Other things

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/3354215-The-City