*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Warning! Buttload of spoilers!
  2. Male
  3. Let's get started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1672977-Island-of-Giant-Pokemon-Vore/cid/1053882-Warning-Buttload-of-spoilers
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1672977
You get lost on an island of man-eating pokemon! Will you survive or get eaten?
This choice: Caffinated Critic (Help)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Warning! Buttload of spoilers!

    by: Sealwolf
So I made this interactive story. its part of a series of pokemon vore. Well I pick the male character and you are stranded on this island and you have this flashback that you are in a cruiser and this storm comes in and you fall off the cruiser and you die. Then you start trying to making a sign using rocks but instead of help, you spell hell because you don't have enough rocks, it I then laugh comfourtably but then you hear some rumbling and you see a very huge buizel and you're like WHOA! and it starts talking to you about wanting you as a son as you accept and then you go to the forest and you tell him how you came to this island and then you go to this river and buizel asked some of the other buizel's where a pokemon named floatzel is and they said it went to the waterfall so you go there. As you go further you see these puddles of a radiated substance called ununwhatever its called then this 5th generation pokemon called a mandibuzz comes out of nowhere and tries to catch you but you tripped and fell into the radiation puddle and you start to die but buizel grabs you out of the stuff and he makes a run for it. You then reach a waterfall where Elder Floatzel is and she rinses you in the waterfall as everyone in chemistry knows that most metals and gases can become neutral with water after that floatzel tells you someone that can help you out but she doesn't know its name but it is said to grow light, then you and buizel go to another adventure. You follow the river but buizel starts to get hungry so he swallows an entire remoraid and you're like Holy Crap! and then you both go to sleep but in the next morning, a seviper comes out of nowhere and tries to eat buizel, whatever you do, run or you will be forced to become seviper's slave for eternity! So your runningrunningrunning dada da dada da dadadada dada dadada and then you accidently fall off a cliff and you die but you don't die you just fall on a soft fluffy blanket of some sort and you try running again but you stepped on a twig and the fluffy blanket turns out to be RESHIRAM!!! Oh My ****ing God!!! But it tries to eat you but you taste horrible and it spits you out and it then apologises, not knowing that you were the great destroyer and you are like 'what?' and Reshiram tells you about the macro and you and then it takes you to a temple and you go in and then you try to reach for a rope but you die and then you try to reach for the rope and grabbed it and you accidentally crash into the wall on the other side, and then you go to this floor with letters on it and it's like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. You try the word macro but when you stepped on on of its letters, you fall to a pit and its full of lava and you die you try your name and all but your name falls into the pit of lava and you then go to the other side. You go to this Hallway full of faces and you stepped on a switch and one of the faces shoots a dart at you and you die, and then you go to this hallway full of faces and you make it to the other side and you get the great destroyer's weapon what appears to be what you call a gunsword, which is kinda like the gunlance in the monster hunter games, and then these pokemon called galvantula and jolticks come out of nowhere and you're like 'hey! is that a wurmple?' and then you run away as they look around to find it, and then you make it out of the temple and you see Floatzel and Reshiram and Floatzel starts to train you which is very kind of difficult for your character to do because Floatzel is one tough cookie. After you complete your training Seviper appears from nowhere and he wants you to be his slave and your like IMMA FIRING MA LAZAH and with the gunsword in gun mode, you blast a huge laser! Then the buizels finished the raft and you go to fight the macro and you realise that it is actually a Lugia and you go to this epic boss fight and then you die, and then you go to this epic boss fight and then you die, and you go to this epic boss fight and it tries to eat you, but you start chargin ya lazah and your like SHOOP DA WHOOOOOOOOOOP! and Lugia dies, but it makes a huge wave and the wave falls on you and you die. And then you see a lone figure and he said that you complete your quest but you will go on another quest soon. Then you wake up and you get pooped on by a seagull and a helicopter comes in and picks you up and you don't die and you meet up with your family and you live happily ever after. The female story looks similar but there is different pokemon. I suggest you follow these steps because if you're not, you won't be able to get the true ending.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1672977-Island-of-Giant-Pokemon-Vore/cid/1053882-Warning-Buttload-of-spoilers