*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1672977-Island-of-Giant-Pokemon-Vore/cid/1282271-Warning-Buttload-of-Spoilers
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1672977
You get lost on an island of man-eating pokemon! Will you survive or get eaten?
This choice: See the Caffinated Critic!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Warning! Buttload of Spoilers!

    by: Sealwolf
So in this story, you are this woman who is a soldier of some team called the Earth Defenders or something like that. So you were doing pilot lessons with your instructor and you suddenly get hit by a burst of fire and the plane crashes and you both die. But then you wake up in the crashed plane and you see that your instructor is the only one who is dead. So you're in this forest and you find this pond and you get splashed in the face by an Oshawott who is defending it's territory. And it talks too and you're like 'OMG! the Oshawott can talk!' You realise that the Oshawott thinks you're a Jynx and you say 'I'm a human not a Jynx' and he's like 'WHAT! you're a human!!' and then he apoligises for the assault. You ask the little otter how to get out of the island, so he wants you to follow him. You then spot some orange slime so you touch it and it hurts so much and Oshawott uses water gun to take the slime out of your hand, but then a huge Braviary comes out of nowhere and takes you away while Oshawott falls into the slime, but then there was a huge stream of water which hits Braviary which releases you and you fall to your death and 'OH MY GOD! I'm gonna die!' and Oshawott who somehow grew about the size of you was like "no you're not.' and he saves you. Later on you meet this huge Samurott and tells you the only person, or pokemon to be exact, with the ability to grow dark can lead you to safety. So you and Oshawott go out to find the pokemon but you both take a rest for the next day. And the next day Oshawott gets ambushed by a Huge Arbok but bloats it up with water so much that the Arbok gets flown away. And then, Oshawott evolves into a Dewott. Later you go out to collect some berries and you get attacked by Zekrom, who is the pokemon you were suppose to look for. Then you're saved by Dewott again and you found out that Zekrom has a thorn in its foot and you get it out and Zekrom comes to his senses and thanks you and Dewott and takes you to a temple of the Sacred weapon of some sort. And you and Dewott avoid a lot of traps and junk and then you get to the weapon's room but by the time you grab it, the room started to turn 'evil'...and you get ambushed by Ariados and Spinaraks but you took down most of them with your weapon and you got out of the temple in time. Later you start training with Samurott and then you and Dewott go to the mountain summit to fight the Macro but then you get ambushed by the same Arbok from last time and starts eating Dewott, and if you don't save him you will become Arbok's slave forever, but if you save Dewott by slashing Arbok's face with your weapon, you will save Dewott and he will blast Arbok off into the sky. After that, you both made it to the summit and Dewott says good-bye. You then fight against Ho-Oh, the macro of the female character's story. And you start blocking its attacks and slash it with your weapon and then after it falls to the ground all KO'd the thud was so fierce that you fall off a cliff and then you die.
But then you meet this armored guy who tells you that you completed your quest and you suddenly wake up in a hospital, and you find out that your instructor was there and was actually alive and said that you were in a coma. So you get ready for your mission with the Earth Defenders and that's how the story ends and yeah. The male character's story is similar but there are different pokemon in that story. I hope this will help you get to the true ending and yeah have a good time! ;)

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1672977-Island-of-Giant-Pokemon-Vore/cid/1282271-Warning-Buttload-of-Spoilers