*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amazonian Tribe
  2. Choose the Scenario
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674551-Foxy-McCloud/cid/905398-Amazonian-Tribe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1674551
A Star Fox TG Interactive that is centered on Fox McCloud.
This choice: Amazonian Tribe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amazonian Tribe

    by: AdventChild
Fox's solo mission was not so simple. He was to head to a primitive planet, almost similar to Sauria but more jungle like, and search for missing team of scientists. The planet was recently discovered, and a company funded and sent the team there to research and explore the land and of its resources, animals and among other things. However, about a week after their arrival, the researchers have been declared missing since for two days they haven't responded to incoming messages from the company and seem to have lost complete contact. The company then hired Star Fox to get to the bottom of this mystery. Fox decided to make this a solo mission, but request for backup if ever needed of course.

He landed in a clearing right next to the scientists' spaceship which was their base of operations. There were also some vehicles right outside for navigating and exploring the jungle land. The base was also located next to a cave's mouth on a huge mountain. Fox had gotten out of his ship and observed the area which was eerily quiet. He then went into the spaceship only to find empty from top to bottom. Though some of the rooms seemed to be ransacked like a struggle took place or that someone was looking for something. The answers were still unclear. Fox was still baffled about it, and reported it on his communicator to his team.

After thinking about it for awhile, his eyes then look toward the cave. The next place to check which could definitely lead him straight to the answer to this mystery or at least give him a clue to the scientists' whereabouts. He then went into the cave and walked what seemed to be miles further in. Though he did came across interesting things along the way such as what to be cave paintings, indicating that there are some lifeforms with a degree of intelligence inhabiting this planet. Odd about the paintings though is it is mostly women drawn on there. He traveled a bit more for about an hour, and saw some light. Revealing it was more of a natural tunnel than cave then. He came to the other side of the mountain to more jungle, but the canopy was thicker and blocked a lot of sunlight.

Fox traveled through the jungle until he found what looked like a small village. There were some huts or houses made by the trees in the area, and looked to be roughly the size of a two story house. There was a big fire in the center of it that illuminate the place. What shocked him most of all were its residents. They were all women! Anthropomorphic women that were about 7 to 9 feet tall and had little clothing on them! They were cougars, cheetahs, foxes, etc. Fox maintained a safe distance and hid behind in a bush. He then went back to his communicator and told Slippy about his discovery. He looked around if there were any signs of the scientists in the area, but came across something interesting. In a distance, there seemed to be a temple a little ways beyond the village. Fox tried to come up with a plan.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674551-Foxy-McCloud/cid/905398-Amazonian-Tribe