*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1682276-Super-You/cid/1887782-The-stretchy-boy-is-18-years-old
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1682276
You gain superpower(s) one day and try to decide how to use them. Rated 18+!
This choice: The stretchy boy is 18 years old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The stretchy boy is 18 years old

    by: scriptboy
Your name is Andy and today you’re with your Chemistry class visiting a Chemical plant located in the industrial part of town. You’re walking along with your classmates when you need to go to the bathroom real bad. You find the restroom but when you come out, you lose the rest of the group and you try to catch up to them.

As you frantically try to get caught up with your classmates, you take a wrong turn through the maze of all the doors and corridors of the confusing building and you end up in a storage room of toxic waste!

You can’t see where you’re going and you accidentally knock over several large aluminum drums containing toxic chemicals. Five different toxic chemicals are knocked over, spilling all over the floor and mixing together as the fifth drum knocks you over and you slip and fall on to the floor, landing in the middle of the strange chemical spill, which is a mixture of all these chemicals. Suddenly, a fire breaks out, setting off an alarm!

Emergency workers come to your rescue, since the powerful odors of the chemicals have rendered you unconscious. They get you out of the storage room on a stretcher and they wheel you outside. The facility is evacuated and your classmates see you lying on the stretcher. The ambulance is called and you’re taken to a hospital. Everyone is scared for you at this time. You fall in a coma but luckily you awaken three days later, surrounded by your parents in the hospital. The doctors perform several tests on your and they decide to finally release you after a week.

Everything seems to return back to normal, until…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mattlantis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1682276-Super-You/cid/1887782-The-stretchy-boy-is-18-years-old