*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683666-The-Bachelorette
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1683666
The groom and his friends sneak in to spy on the brides bachelorette party

The groom and his friends sneak in to spy on the brides bachelorette party

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
<A Portasizer Story>

The day was nearing when Chad McCallum and Pamela Davis would be married, becoming a beautiful couple to share the rest of their lives together. But neither of them have had their bachelor or bachelorette parties yet! Fortunately, some of their family and closest friends have come forward to take them out. The guys with the groom and the gals with the bride. As tradition would have it, neither party knows what the other is up to. It is suppose to represent ones last night as a single man or woman before the wedding. After a few beers and shooters, the guys decide that it would be a hell of a lot of fun to go spy on the bride and the ladies of the bachelorette to see what they are up to. Things take a turn, however, when the guys methods of spying on the girls backfire on them. Do they get caught? And if they do, do they even get recognized by the ladies at the bachelorette when they've become a mere inch in height!?

In this story, you take on the role of the groom Chad, as he and the guys go on a "little" adventure that could, potentially, end their existence.

This is a shrinking/giantess story. Chad and Pamela are very much in love; their relationship is strong. They are with their closest friends, and some of their family (and step-family) during this adventure.

Main Characters:
The Groom
Chad McCallum (The Groom): Chad (age 27) is a small business owner, repairing and selling computers and electronics. He is Caucasian; stands 6'0", in good shape, with a bald head. A little geeky, yes, but he does enjoy playing sports like soccer and basketball to keep himself in shape after sitting at a computer desk most of the day. One of his specializations is the repairing of Portasizers (devices created a few years ago that look like TV remotes that can grow and shrink living and non-living material), which has made him fairly wealthy; its a good business! He's a bit of an amateur at drinking, and gets drunk very quickly. Not as adventurous as his wife.
http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/vindiesel.jpg

The Bride
Pamela Davis (The Bride): Pamela (Pam) is a 25 year old yoga and fitness instructor at the local gym. She is Caucasian; stands 5'8", with a tight athletic body; dark brown shoulder length hair that she wears in a pony tail most of the time. Brown eyes, light smooth skin and a sweet innocent look on her face. She's also a bit of a geek and loves to read comic books, especially The Avengers. She is an open minded girl that likes to try new things, too; from eating live bugs one time at the zoo to skydiving. She enjoys her independence once in a while and goes out with her girlfriends for Ladies Nights every now and then. She can get a little wild when she's drunk, too!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/quinkle/4642018959/
http://www.imagebam.com/image/cc222076278393
http://www.flickr.com/photos/quinkle/4642633018/in/photostream/

Feel free to fill in the bridal party, family and friends involved in the story!


Things of Note:
1. Carefully consider your words before you write and please write more than just a sentence long. Really contribute to the story and help make it your own in doing so!
2. Try not to kill off too many of the guys, if you even choose to do so.
3. You can be violent or gentle, up to you!
4. You can make them aware or keep them unaware, again, up to you!
5. Try not to stay on one "giantess" fetish, even if its the kind you like most (ie. You love Feet. Cool! Write some foot fetish stuff, but please don't write only about that)
6. Try not to introduce too many new characters. A parent or grandparent, sure, but what is there already should be plenty to work with.


100 GP per Chapter added will be rewarded as a thanks for contributing!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683666-The-Bachelorette