*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687628-The-Wishing-Stone-PLEASE-ADD/cid/911592-Clean-Fanatic
by Bob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687628
A wishing stone has come to your house, but it doesn't start in your hands.
This choice: That you would do all the chores around the house and enjoy it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Clean Fanatic

    by: Bob
"But mom, I," then you felt different. Just as your mom had wished, you were now focused on cleaning the house. You nearly couldn't contain your wanting. So you finished, "want to clean the house."

"That's the spirit," your mother says, grinning. Then she says, "And if you do a good job, I might even give you a wish." Then she thinks, then says, "Actually, I have a better idea: how about I make it to the point where you have some distracting things that will make you feel different about it all." Then she whispered close to the rock.

As soon as she was done, you realized the wish. It was
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bob (UN: bellfive3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687628-The-Wishing-Stone-PLEASE-ADD/cid/911592-Clean-Fanatic