*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687628-The-Wishing-Stone-PLEASE-ADD/cid/913949-A-New-Part-of-Your-Life
by Bob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687628
A wishing stone has come to your house, but it doesn't start in your hands.
This choice: You were pregnant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A New Part of Your Life

    by: Bob
Suddenly, your stomach expanded painfully outward. Once complete, it looked like you were into 6 months of pregnancy. "MOM," you yell, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. THERE'S A REASON WHY GIRLS CAN MAKE BABIES."

She think for a while, then makes unother couple wishes. Suddenly, you feel your chest expanding. You look down to see yourself forming boobs. Once they finally stopped expanding, they were at least DD cup. Also, you seemed to be excited about the whole idea of feeding your baby, a little to excited. Your mom left the room but forgot the stone.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Don't Worry, Be Happy

2. Steal the Stone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bob (UN: bellfive3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687628-The-Wishing-Stone-PLEASE-ADD/cid/913949-A-New-Part-of-Your-Life