*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/931842-You-go-running-upstairs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: You go running upstairs.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You go running upstairs.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
You try to run into the bathroom but your sister puts her foot in front of the door and your face slams into it. "Oww!! Sis...what the hell's wrong? Have you got a man in there? You know mom never approved of you bringing guys home"

"Don't come in!" Kristen said in her new voice, crying as she did so.

You managed to force your way into the bathroom and saw your sister, tears streaming down her cheeks and with her hands situated in fron of her groin, as if she was hiding something.

"Where the hell did he go?" you asked, referring to the man whose voice you heard.

"I don't have a man in here...doofus!" your sister cried out in her deep voice. "I...I'm turning into one though" your disbelieving sister said, as she lifted up her night shirt to reveal the huge bulge in her panties.

"HOLY SHIT!" you exclaimed, covering your mouth. "What...how did that happen?" you inquired, totally shocked.

"I don't know, but it might have been that pill I took, I found them in your room, the purple ones" Kristen muttered, trying to calm down.

"I should have told you about those, I'm sorry, they just appeared in my lap earlier, I don't even know where they came from, there were purple ones, blue ones and red ones" you explained.

"What are they for? Why would someone want to change people like this?" your distraught sister asked you.

You have the following choices:

1. You had no idea.

2. You suggest she tries one of the other pills.

3. Your sister's new appendage 'stirs'.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/931842-You-go-running-upstairs