*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/940901-Your-sisters-new-appendage-stirs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: Your sister's new appendage 'stirs'.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Your sister's new appendage 'stirs'.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"Like...eewwwwww...its moving!" your sister yelled out, as she stood there panicking and staring down at her growing bulge.

"Chill out sis, its only a hard-on" you responded, laughing at her.

"Shut up!! And go and get me a different colored pill, I can't stay like this" Kristen then told you, as she refrained from touching the erection in her panties, trying to hide it with her nightshirt.

"The other pills might make it worse" you warned her, to no avail.

"JUST GET ME A FREAKIN' PILL!" your sister then bellowed at you, startling you a little.

"Alright, alright, calm down, you'll have a stroke" you mumbled, gesturing with your hands, trying to calm her down. You then hurried into your room and got the box of pills, holding the other two bottles in your hands. "Blue or red?" you called through to your stressed out sister.

"RED!" she shouted back.

"Okay, try one of these" you said, shaking the bottle until a red pill dropped out onto your hand. And after walking back into the bathroom you handed it to Kristen, who snatched it from you and swilled it down with some water.

"Well? Anything?" you asked her, as she leaned on the sink, eyes closed, praying it would reverse what had happened.

She started clearing her throat again and gradually her voice returned to normal, and the bulge in her panties deflated, her new appendage was sucked back into her body and reshaped into a vagina. Her boobs also returned to their proper size...much to her unending relief.

"Oh thank god!!" Kristen exclaimed, before scowling at you. "Those pills are freakin' weird," she told you, "But I bet we could have some fun with them little bro, what do you say?" she then grinned wickedly.

You have the following choices:

1. You go along with her devious plans.

2. "No way sis!! They're too dangerous"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/940901-Your-sisters-new-appendage-stirs