*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694686-Sleep-Over/cid/2605232-Became-10-years-old-again
by Jake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1694686
Two teenage boys have a sleep over. They are both 16 years old.
This choice: getting younger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Became 10 years old again

    by: Unknown
Dylan started to become younger right in front of you.

You watch amazed by the regression that is taking place right in front of your feasting eyes, both you and Dylan is getting excited by this , both of you are smiling and as Dylan stopped regressing at the age of ten years old, he looks back at you and said " I hope you like me like this Christopher, I had watched you for a long time when we were around other people and I know that when it comes to people that excite you, you get the most excited by younger boys ... so ... for you and only your enjoyment, I had regressed myself , I am still 16 year old Dylan inside but on the outside I am your little boy ... so the next question is ... do you want to play now?" as you watch Dylan walk past you and lock his bedroom door .

Your eyes are bulging out as well as your shorts, Dylan also sees this and says " Oh my Christophe, looks like I got your attention now," as he smiles at you and tucks into his closet, after a few minutes of shuffling around, you see Dylan exit the closet dressed like a young boy scout, except no shoes or socks on... doing a twirl for you, he stops and asks " So Mister ... what will it take for you to buy all my cookies ? I need to win our contest, so I will do WHAT EVER YOU WANT ME TO ."

You are staring at Dylan and drooling, wiping your chin off you motion for him to come closer and then you ........

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kiss him Deeply, hands roaming his body.

*Noteb*
2. You start to undress him.

3. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694686-Sleep-Over/cid/2605232-Became-10-years-old-again