*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cana
  2. Mirajane
  3. Fairy Tail
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695220-Anime-Female-Possession/cid/2022246-Cana
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Darkkk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1695220
You get a device which transports you into the world of anime and get to possess them.
This choice: Cana  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cana

    by: bob
Cana arrives to see you climax and orgasm. She runs up to you and starts shake you and ask if you are okay. Instead of responding, you mumble out something forcing her to come closer. You gather up as much strength as you can muster and you smash Mira's lips onto Cana's. You force yourself down her throat, she gags and backs away as she attempts to regain her breath. Her efforts are futile and she passes out. When Cana comes back into consciousness, she is not in Control anymore, you are and look down at yourself with a lecherous, perverted grin. You are now wearing a blue bikini top with brown skinny that come up to a little bit after the knee, you are also wearing some strappy heels as well. You roam your hands over Cana's smooth belly. Tingling at the feeling you grap her breasts and feeling them up, you give a nice throaty moan as you continue to feel yourself up. With Cana's other hand you slip her delicate fingers into her pants and in her panties. You start to stroke her quivering slit and Cana's body explodes in pleasure.You continue to keep thrusting using Cana's delicate, soft fingers. The room gets filled with Cana's sexy beautiful voice moaning and groaning. You start to notice that Mira is now waking. "NO, NO, NO, don't wake up , listen to me" you think. Suddenly Mira gets a blank look on her face and her body jerks up sitting up straight. She then gets a lust full look on her face and dive for you and pins you down while throwing her hands into Cana's pants while jerking her off, Mira throws off Cana's bikini top and start to suck on the pink erect nipples. You arch Cana's back suddenly and start to give off loud Moans. Eventually you climax. Fill your pants up with cum. You are just lieing there in exhaustion. Mira just stands up with a blank look on her face. Cana's body is too tired to move so you leave her body and and dive back for Mira's Vagina. She collapses while moaning and groaning and soon she blacks out. You wake up again in Mira's body this time while staring at Cana's half naked body wondering what to do with her. You end up making her your slave but she is still exhausted. So you leave the room in Mira's body with out her normal sweet smile, instead she is wearing a uncharacteristic grin. You look around for potential bodies who do you see?

You have the following choices:

1. Erza

2. Lucy

*Noteb*
3. Wendy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bob (UN: bob2007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkkk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695220-Anime-Female-Possession/cid/2022246-Cana