*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Typical day, or is it?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700467-Sams-slave/cid/940468-Typical-day-or-is-it
by person
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1700467
A girl named Samantha accidentally shrank you and your friend.
Chapter #1

Typical day, or is it?

    by: person
Your name is Anthony, you were bored one day so you decided to invite two friends over. Their names were Samantha or Sam and Christine. They were pretty good friends. When you heard the door ring you knew it was them, and so you let them in. You went to the basement and found a ball. You guys started playing catch and it quickly turned into a dodge ball game. You managed to hit Sam in the face with the ball and she tried to tackle you. you could take her, but when Christine joined in to help her they pinned you down, and were sitting on your chest. Then you noticed that Sam seemed to be glowing, but when you told her that she thought you were making fun of her for having really light skin. So she turned around, put her feet on your face and said, "Smell my sweaty feet Anthony." Her bare feet didn't smell very nice. Then you heard Christine say that Sam was glowing too. But at that time there was a really bright flash of white light and then you passed out. When you woke up you were under something that was pretty heavy and being pushed into the carpet. You couldn't see anything because what ever it was that was on top of you was covering your whole body. You tried to scream for help but as soon as you opened your mouth a foul salty fluid filled your mouth, and since there was no room to spit it out you had to swallow it. Then you heard voices. You could hear Sam and Christine talking but for some reason Sam was so much louder. You couldnt make out what they were saying but Sam seemed upset. Then you felt a whole lot of weight on top of you. Then you felt as if you were being lifted and a whole lot of light flooded your vision. Then as soon as it came in the light was gone and you were being pressed into the carpet, and then back into the air. Then it all made sense. The bad smell, the constant motion, and the foul liquid all added up to the conclusion that you were stuck to the bottom of a giant person's foot. Then the person laid down and let her sole's face up so you were exposed to the light and started to shout for help. The you saw Christine walk by and she saw you and started laughing. You said, "Shut up, and help me!" Christine said, "Sam he's on your foot!" Then you saw two giant white fingers peel you off of Sam's sweaty foot. She then picked up Christine and held you both in her giant hand, You were holding onto her giant thumb so that you wouldn't fall off her hand." Sam how did you get so big?" You asked. Then she laughed and said, "i'm not big, you two are just really small." "how did we get this small?" You asked her. She said, "oh I think it is my fault. I'm not sure how i did it but i'm pretty sure i did do it." Then Christine said, "Well you gonna fix us?" "I don't know how." Sam said.
"So we are suck like this forever?" You asked. "Well don't think of it that way, i'm sure you two can have some fun at this new size." She said. "Easy for you to say, your normal sized." You said. "Well you are gonna be stuck like this for a while so get used to it. And i have to go home now so I'm going to take u guys with me. and I don't have pockets so i don't know where to keep you guys..." "Why cant you carry us?" You asked. "Well i'm biking home so ill only have one free hand, so you can only carry one of you." She said. Christine said, "You should put him in your shoe, if he took a nap under your foot then he must like your feet." Before you could say anything Sam had an evil smile on her face and put you in her shoe and told you to stay in between her toes so that you don't get hurt. Sam didnt want you to get hurt but she wanted to have a little fun with this too. You Listened to her and got between her giant sweaty toes and you heard her giggling whenever she curled her toes. Then you heard her asking Christine weather she should go straight home or stop for a snack. You couldn't hear what Christine said but you did hear Sam say, "ok fine I'll...."

You have the following choices:

1. Go straight home"

2. Make a quick stop at Wawa for a snack."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 person (UN: person543 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700467-Sams-slave/cid/940468-Typical-day-or-is-it