*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702100-Ah-My-Goddess-Foot-Fetish/cid/1473604-Skuld-is-in-your-dreams
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1702100
Choose one of the girls of Ah! My Goddess whose feet you like
This choice: Skuld steps in with control over Keiichi's dreams!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Skuld is in your dreams.

    by: Former182
"Dreams... It'd be easier for me to get to him that way without letting Big sis know..." Skuld said to herself, as she began work on a special machine. "Maybe I should put in a special command that makes him desire my feet more than Big Sis's..."

---

When you went to sleep....

You were in a bland white tunnel. Behind you was a wall, so you headed forwards, towards a light.

After some time, a throne appeared in front of you. You saw that someone was sitting on the throne. However, the light behind the throne prevented you from seeing who they were, except for their feet.

"Kiss my feet, and show me that you're my slave..." the person on the throne said. Their voice definitely was female and familiar.

You got on your knees and crawled towards the person's feet. Their feet was a bit small, but otherwise perfect. You smiled before kissing their feet.

You have the following choices:

1. You awoke when your lips touched their feet.

*Noteb*
2. You stayed in the dream

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knight Owl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702100-Ah-My-Goddess-Foot-Fetish/cid/1473604-Skuld-is-in-your-dreams