*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Izzy
  2. CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708471-Total-Drama-TransformationFetish-Story/cid/1157054-Izzy
by Dustin
Rated: · Interactive · Comedy · #1708471
Trasformation/Fetish interactive story starring the Total Drama girls!
This choice: Izzy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Izzy

    by: Unknown
"IZZY!!!!!" A spotlight shined on Izzy and she smile happily, leaping down towards Blaineley. "Hey Mildred." she said. "That's Blaineley to you. Now, last season, you spoke camel, broke up with Owen, got squished by the Total Drama Plane, and turned into Brainzilla." Blainele responded. "Yep, and you fell out of a plane. HAHAHA!" "Well, normally I would choose the challenge, but since you're..... you, we'll let you choose the challenge."

"WHAT!!!!?" yelled the other girls. "That's not fair. How come she gets to choose her chalenge!?" yelled Courtney. "Because she's a dangerous psychopath who'll probably who'll pick the worst challenge, like in season one." Blaineley explained. A TV monitor lowered and played the clip of Izzy being eectrocuted by eels and aughing, and then volunteering for a poison ivy face wrap. "It really felt good." she said. "Well, since you've been busy, you have three choices. First, is "Truth or Hammer", but for each question ou answer truthfully, the danger is increased. Second, "The Hugest Dork", where we fatten ou up until you're Owen's weight. Third, we inject ou with a dangerous untested formula that makes ou turn into an animal that the other girls will choose. Fourth, we zap with a growth ray so that you're 50 ft. tall. Fifth, we turn you into a bigger slob than Owen. It's like option number 2, but it makes you fart, dirty, smelly, gassy, and who knows what other gross habits ou'll gain. So what fetish will it be?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Truth of Hammer!

2. Weight Gain

3. Animal Transformation

*Noteb*
4. Giantess

5. Slob

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dustin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708471-Total-Drama-TransformationFetish-Story/cid/1157054-Izzy