*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714803-InuYasha----BIGGER/cid/1034565-Trials-Without-Tribulations
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1714803
Make the men of InuYasha grow bigger! Be it muscle, weight gain, or just plain bigger!
This choice: Give it a try! Maybe it works!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Trials Without Tribulations

    by: Amme
Inuyasha grinned and turned to Shippou.

"Hey! Thanks, runt! I think you just gave me the answer to all my troubles!" He said with a grin.

"No! That's miiiiiiiiiine!" Shippou insisted, wiggling around. Inuyasha kept his grip firm.

"No way I'm letting you go this time!" He said, keeping his grin. "Now I just gotta find a little water... And what do we have here?" He grinned, seeing a well withing walking distance. With that, he headed right over.

Shippou wouldn't stop complaining the whole way there. If this DID work, he could see why a shorty like Shippou would want it. As soon as he got to the well, Inuyasha just couldn't take it. He slammed Shippou to the ground, and put his foot on top of him.

"DAMN IT, WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP!" Inuyasha yelled at the kid. He drew a little attention, but he didn't care. And apparantly, no one else did either, since they went right along with their business.

Inuyasha read over the instructions once more. It was pretty simple, but he just wanted to be sure. His foot still on Shippou, he began drawing water from the well. Once done, he removed the bucket, and tore into the package with his teeth. He poured it all right on in, and gave the bucket a light little shake.

"Wait, Inuyasha!" Shippou said. "I-I'll do anything you want, if you just let me have a little sip!" He begged.

"No way!" Inuyasha snapped right back. "It's your fault for running away, so this is your punishment!" He said, as he applied a little more pressure to Shippou's tiny frame, making the boy wince.

Inuyahsa rose the bucket to his lips, taking a huge gulp. "Ahhh!" He sighed happily. "Hey! This stuff tastes pretty good!" Inuyasha said, raising it right back up, and chugging the wooden bucket dry.

He wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "Damn... Your loss, Shippou! That was some really awesome powder! Or herb... Or whatever! I don't care! It was delicious!"

Just then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amme (UN: ammexous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714803-InuYasha----BIGGER/cid/1034565-Trials-Without-Tribulations