*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bulges grow some more
  2. Diana
  3. More
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718294-Girls-feet-growth/cid/1012136-Bulges-grow-some-more
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1718294
Girls get bigger feet
This choice: Bulges grow some more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Bulges grow some more

    by: Willum
The 5 toe-shaped bulges in the front of Diana's shoes were becoming slowly bigger and the back of her shoes were beginning to show strain marks in the fabric. Several other students were giggling at the fact that her feet were now visible through her shoes, but Diana herself didn't seem to notice. She had no idea that Nikita had secretly placed an open vial of foot growth spore behind where she was sitting. She was inadvertently inhaling the spore, causing her brain to become confused and pump gallons of growth hormone to her feet. Her toes, also becoming proportionally longer, were curling against the front end of her shoe, slowly becoming too big to fit them. Diana noticed an uncomfortable feeling in her now large feet but shrugged it off as nervousness. Grabbing a pen and a piece of paper, she began to write.

After about 15 minutes, she noticed her feet becoming increasingly uncomfortable. She kicked off her shoes without even looking, not noticing that her toes had now punched 5 holes in the front of them. The students around her were in shock but didn't want to say anything. Were her feet really growing!?
Realising that her feet were still feeling weird, Diana wiggled them around a little, accidentally kicking over the vial of foot growth spore behind her and smashing it; the liquid spilt all over the floor...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Somebody points it out to her...

2. She accidentally dips both her feet in the spore...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718294-Girls-feet-growth/cid/1012136-Bulges-grow-some-more