*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/1044981-Theyre-the-schools-cheerleaders
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: They're the schools cheerleaders  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

They're the schools cheerleaders

    by: Unknown
Being in one of the lower lockers, the only thing you can see as the door swings open are the bright red skirts of the cheerleading team. Damn. If you got caught now, not only would your pride be crushed, but your entire social reputation would be ruined in a matter of minutes.

The cheerleaders at your school hold the title for biggest gossip queens in the history of your school. They were some of the nastiest girls in the entire district, maybe even the state, but with these negatives came so many positives...

To begin with, their bodies were utterly flawless. They had perfect tone, perfect faces, perfect lips, perfect curves, perfect everything. Their beauty was unchallenged, and for good reason. The cheerleading squad was fabled to be hung beyond belief, from various accounts of victims. These were usually girls who tried to stand in their way. They always ended up being raped, coming into school the next day with bruises and unable to sit down. Some were even checked into the hospital. Of course nothing ever came back to the squad. They always got off scott-free by being friends with powerful people in powerful places. Now they spread about the locker room, moving towards their belongings. You huddled as far back in the locker as you possibly could.

One of the cheerleaders walks directly to the place where you are hiding, and you close your eyes sure that she is going to find you. Fortunately, you hear the locker right above your head open, as the teen takes out her school clothes to get changed back into them. Curious about the rumors, you arch your head forward a little bit to try and catch a glimpse of anything beneath her skirt. You didn't have to wait long.

As you were leaning in, the girl dropped her skirt on the ground in front of the locker. Sure enough, an enormous bulge protruded in the front of her uniform's panties. You stared at it amazed. It was so huge! Even for a girl, the bulge took on unbelievable proportions. Slowly, the cheerleaders traced her slender fingers over the large bump, making you gulp audibly as it grew slightly in size. Confused, the cheerleader looked around for the source of the noise, and it wasn't long before she thought to look in the lower locker. She mercilessly ripped open the locker revealing you and your pink tutu. At this, she snickered.

"Hey Gina, look what i found over here!"

You sat there embarrassed as the entire cheerleading squad came over to look at the freakshow pinned down in the locker...you. Gina pushed her way to the front at looked at your pathetic form with hilarity. "And what would you be doing here?" Some of the team snickered at her snide remark, clearly she was the ringleader.

"Umm-"

Gina cut you off midsentence. "Just leave, for God's sake..." You get up to rush out of the locker room trying to conceal as much of your undignified attire as you can, but Gina's hand is unexpectedly there to block you from exiting. What is going on?

"Actually, why don't you stay awhile. We have special treatment for perverts like you..."

You try to explain the situation to her. "W-well, I-I it wasn't-"

She hits you full force on the face with the back of her hand. The other girls giggle excitedly, unused to seeing a man so helpless. Your slightly dazed from the hit, and your not sure what to do in a situation like this so you decide to bargain.

"Please, I-I..."

Another slap hits you on the face. "Shut up!! Quit running your mouth, you dirty fuck!!" The words were venom, and made your blood boil. In blind rage you try to charge through her and make your way out the door. Unfortunately, Gina was a little more muscled than you expected and caught you mid-stride, catching you by the wrists and pushing you backwards to pin you against the lockers. She was now right up against your back and you could feel her erection swelling against your thigh.

"You know, I always did prefer my men feisty..." She whispers in your ear, then sticking her wet tongue deep inside your ear canal. You can feel her getting larger even still. "Ashley! Brittany! Hold him down!"

The two girls come up on either side of you and pin your shoulders against the locker, as Gina retreats to take off her underwear. Curiosity gets the best of you and you try to turn your head around to get a glance at Gina's fabled member. Instantly, you are met with Gina's fist on the right side of your face, causing your head to rebound of the sharp metal locker.

"Ah ah ah..." she teases, "Did I tell you to look? Now, quit squirming!!"

You feel pressure on your rear as she orders the other girls to pull down your pants...



You have the following choices:

1. She's Big

*Noteb*
2. She's Huge

3. She's a Monster

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/1044981-Theyre-the-schools-cheerleaders