*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/1161779-Theyre-the-girls-wrestling-team
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: They're the girls wrestling team.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

They're the girls wrestling team.

    by: Waht
Being in one of the lower lockers, the only thing you can see as the door swings open are the dark blue leotards of the wrestling team. Damn. If you got caught now, not only would your pride be crushed, but knowing how strong some of these girls were, you could very well be crushed yourself!

The wrestlers at your school currently hold an undefeated record for this season, not to mention the fact that they've won the state championship the last 3 years in a row. These are some of the most athletic and proud girls in the entire district, probably even the state, and their positive qualities don't stop there...

To begin with, their bodies are utterly flawless. They have perfect tone, perfect faces, perfect lips, perfect curves, perfect everything, not to mention that almost all of them are muscular in the extreme, something you could easily notice thanks to their exceedingly tight uniforms. And their uniforms reveal more than the size of their muscles. The wrestling team was rumored to be hung beyond belief, and from what you can see, you have no trouble believing it. And now they spread about the locker room, moving towards their belongings. You huddled as far back in the locker as you possibly could.

One of the wrestlers walks directly to the place where you are hiding, and you close your eyes sure that she is going to find you. Fortunately, you hear the locker right above your head open, as the teen takes out her school clothes to get changed back into them. Curious about whether they were really as well-endowed as they appeared, you arch your head forward a little bit to try and catch a glimpse of anything beneath her suit. You don't have to wait long.

As you lean in, the girl peels off her leotard and drops it on the ground in front of the locker. Sure enough, there is an enormous bulge in her school-issued jockstrap. You stare at it in amazement. It's so huge! Even for a girl, the bulge took on unbelievable proportions. Slowly, the cheerleaders traces her slender fingers over the large bump, making you gulp audibly as it grows slightly in size. Confused, the cheerleader looked around for the source of the noise, and it wasn't long before she thought to look in the lower locker. She mercilessly ripped open the locker revealing you and your pink tutu. At this, she snickered.

"Hey Carla, check this shit out! You're not gonna believe it!"

You sat there embarrassed as the entire wrestling team came over to look at the sissy pinned down in the locker...you. Carla pushed her way to the front and looked at your pathetic form with hilarity. "And what would you be doing here?" Some of the team snickered at her remark, and you can vaguely remember that she was, and still is, the star-player and captain of the wrestling team for the last two years.

"Umm-"

Carla cut you off midsentence. "Look kiddo, how about you get out of here now, and we won't have to do anything too nasty to you, hm?" She asked in a deep, somewhat gravelly voice, and from the look on her face, you think she seems more amused than angry, however, there seems to be another emotion there, which you hope you're mistaken about. You get up to rush out of the locker room, trying to conceal as much of your undignified attire as you can, but Carla's tanned, muscular arm is unexpectedly there to block you from exiting. What is going on?

"Actually, why don't you stay awhile. It's been a while since we've had a sweet little thing like you in here, isn't that right girls?"

You try to explain the situation to her as you see several other girls grin and nod in agreement. "W-well, I-I it wasn't-"

She stops you by lightly placing her finger against your lips, and simultaneous flexing her sizable biceps, the mere threat silencing you, The other girls chuckle excitedly, unused to seeing a man so frightened. "Look, you don't need to explain, we understand, don't we girls? You came in here looking to take a peek at us, right? Wanted to get a look at our bodies? Or maybe it wasn't our bodies you were interested in, huh?" Carla said, leaning in closely, only inches separating your faces. Feeling increasingly uncomfortable, you decide that if honesty didn't work, perhaps bargaining would?

"Please, I-I..."

As soon as you start speaking again Carla's face hardens, once again robbing you of your voice. "You may be pretty, but you aren't very honest are you? Like I said, we understand. dirty little sluts like you love big hard cocks, and so you came here looking for some, right?" The words made her intention quite clear, and made your blood run cold. In blind fear you try to charge through her and make your way out the door. Unfortunately, Carla is just as strong as she appears, if not more so, and catches you mid-stride, grabbing you by the wrists and pushing you backwards to pin you against the lockers. She now has your back pinned against the lockers, and her body presses up against you in turn, her breath warm against your face.

"You know, I always have liked my bitches feisty, and I think you're just my type..." She whispers in your ear, then sticking her wet tongue deep inside your ear canal. You can feel her getting larger even still. "Janice! Isabella! Hold him for me."

The two girls come up on either side of you and pin your shoulders against the locker, as Carla retreats to take off her underwear. Curiosity gets the best of you and you try to turn your head to get a glance at Carla's fabled member. Instantly, you are met with one of the girl's hands on the right side of your face, turning your head to away from their disrobing captain.

"Ah ah ah..." Carla teases, "Did I tell you to look? Now, quit squirming!! Or else my girls might have to actually hurt you, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?"

You feel a draft around your suddenly exposed genitals as she orders the other girls to pull down your underwear. Moments later, the hand on the side of your head moves away, and now that it is free, you turn to look at Carla, in all her glory...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She's Big

2. She's Huge

3. She's a Monster

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Waht (UN: szmf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/1161779-Theyre-the-girls-wrestling-team