*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/3187548-Her-daughter-helping-out-as-well
by joey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1723303
Your a guy in an all-girl school where everyone is fat and your the center of attention.
This choice: Her daughter helping out as well  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Her daughter helping out as well

    by: tincho argentum 9002
You could see the daughter of Mrs. Keiko, Suzuka, she is 2 years older than you, she is very tall measuring 182 cm as well as heavy, because she weighed 135 kilos (299 pounds) and is the captain of the kendo team, she was moving some physical education mats.

"Hello CJ-kun, did you come to help us?" He said smiling at you with a round face "yes, I see that you are already half finished" you say and then the 3 begin to move the physical education things and in less than half an hour they have mined to move what is necessary.

"CJ-kun, have you decided which club to sign up for?" do you remember then that today they would have to enroll in some club "No, I forgot about that" "then, what do you think if you join the kendo club-" suddenly Suzu was interrupted by her mother "I think it would be better to enter to the sumo club, he just needs a few more kilos" "or better let CJ-kun decide which one to go to" the 2 looked at you and you nervously said "I think I'll decide that later with Becca and Kate" "fine but when deciding they came from righ now"

You walk a bit to find...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tincho argentum 9002 (UN: tincho2021 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/3187548-Her-daughter-helping-out-as-well