*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. take over
  2. hermafridite
  3. Reasons
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728716-Hinata-the-slave/cid/2897585-take-over
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1728716
Hinata has been enslaved by someone you choose who and what they do
This choice: take over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

take over

    by: Foxsky
she Jumped him. "Hey let go.Kyuko,"
"Hmm, no in fact Lesson Kit I think I'll take over your body as the true Uzumaki heiress Kyuko Uzumaki," Kyuko said. She then turn him in a cloud of blue Chakra and was breath by her. "Now time to wake up."

Real world hour later

Kyuko now a sexy human nine tail fox woman with a huge cock that was balls deep in a Hinata Hyuga pussy. "Please D-don't," Hinata said she was being bounds up in down. she was surround by her fuck silly family now all woman she can hear the destory of her village out side.

She was told that Naruto has been kill eating by her but their is a way to save him. She pled to her to get Naruto back.

Kyuko smile please don't what cum but I thought you wanted Naruto back I kept is soul but if you don't want to be his new mother and fuck her I gest the deal is off,"

"No please don't stop cum In me Mistress Kyuko," A now Broken Hinata said. "But what do you mean but fuck her," She then felt a presser at her clit and a 17ich dick appeared. it then cum showering her and her now new mom how was being fuck by her little sister.

"There you go slut, and now my end of the deal Happy birth day dear Naruko baby," Kyuko said cuming inside of Hinata. She then got out of her pussy.. Hinata the push out a blond fox girl that grew up to age 18 years old.

Now my pet I think Naruko need to be taught a lesson on a girls feeling." Kyuko said.

"Your right Mistress Kyuko," Hinata got to the fox girl.
"What happen."
"What a cute Fox girl pussy I do love my daughter hello Naruko I'm your mommy Hinata," Hinata said.
"Hinata wait it Naruko wait what why can't I say,"
"Cause Naruto is dead and you just the whore I gave birth to with his soul you can't be Naruto anymore so I'm going to help you be a good girl,"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Who should Kyuko fuck next Tsunade

*Noteb*
2. female Sasuke

*Noteb*
3. the rest of team save

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Foxsky (UN: foxsky2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
big bubba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728716-Hinata-the-slave/cid/2897585-take-over