*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jet the Floatzel
  2. A Blue card
  3. Donald Mason
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729077-Pokemon-Manor/cid/1014159-Jet-the-Floatzel
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1729077
You get a strange invitation to stay at a mansion. What mysteries will await you there?
This choice: A Male Floatzel.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jet the Floatzel

    by: AuraWolf
You see a Floatzel standing in the door staring at you intensely. “What’s the mater, Skitty got your tongue?” The Floatzel said jokingly. “You can talk!?” you say in shock for seeing a talking Pokemon. “Yes I can talk.” The Floatzel informed “All the pokemon in the mansion can talk.” “Well I guess that means you’re my host.” you say “My name is Donald.” “My name is Jet.” The Floatzel replies “And I’m going to tell you something” he finished wile walking closer. “What is it?” You reply feeling nervous about what he’s going to say. The Floatzel then came up to your ear and whispered…

You have the following choices:

1. “You seem alright for a human.”

*Noteb*
2. “Don’t expect an easy time from me.”

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AuraWolf (UN: aurawolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AuraWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729077-Pokemon-Manor/cid/1014159-Jet-the-Floatzel