*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732088-Your-Life-Shrunken-to-a-Snack/cid/1016675-Five-hours-later
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1732088
A school trip leaves you in the wildest situation of your life...**Sequel in the works!**
This choice: Five hours later...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Five hours later...

    by: Storm
"Hmm, this is odd," a doctor commented as he looked at an X-ray. A nearby nurse came over and looked at it over his shoulder.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"Look here," he said, pointing to a very detailed white dot in the middle of empty space on an X-ray of someone's midsection. "What does that look like to you.. at least, what does it remind you of?"

"It looks like a full skeleton, like a human's," she responded. "But that's not possible, is it? I mean, do you think she ate a bug or something?"

"Well, it's in her stomach, but the details..." he inspects the X-ray very closely. "It just looks so much like a human skeleton. I can't think of anything else it might be, even at that size."

"Who's the patient?" the nurse asked, looking at a nearby file.

"Elise Browder. She's here for pain in her ribs."

"And you found out that she's also swallowed a fully-developed, mini human, huh?"

The doctor frowns at the X-ray, unbelieving, and then heads into a nearby room. Inside, Elise and her mother sit patiently waiting.

"Well, Elise, you sure do have a small fracture in one of your ribs, but it's very minor and should heal up just fine. However, we noticed something... unusual, on your X-ray. Take a look," he says, showing the women the picture and pointing to the white spot.

"What is it?" Elise asks.

"It looks like a skeleton," her mom comments, meeting curious eyes with her daughter.

"Yeah, it appears to be a full skeleton, and it's in your stomach," he reports. "We'll need to remove it from there so it doesn't cause any future problems for you."

"Surgery?"

"Yeah," the doctor tells them. "But we need to do it immediately. We can't wait until it becomes a problem. I'm going to find an available surgeon, and then we'll get started, it that's alright with you."

You have the following choice:

1. Elise undergoes surgery...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Storm (UN: dialstorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732088-Your-Life-Shrunken-to-a-Snack/cid/1016675-Five-hours-later