*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732145-Transformed-by-your-lil-sis/cid/1833899-Mom-and-Dad-know-theyre-changed-but-claim
by Takeru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1732145
a boy get's tranformed by his lil sis, no killing small swearing
This choice: Mom and Dad know they're changed, but claim they LIKE this transformation.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Mom and Dad know they're changed, but claim...

    by: Hanko
"That's a cute skirt you have on sweetie. I bet it cost you a furchune." Your mother said with a wink. She giggled and got up of the couch, your girlfriend/father joined her. Your mother strutted with a pretend mainly stride and made a circle around you. After a quick inspection of your former body she gave you a quick slap on your butt. "You look good sweetie. How do you like it?"

"Like it?!" you yell gesturing to yourself. "You two are both okay with this!" That's when your father took off his top and began to passionately kiss your old body. Your mother began to grab and squeeze his breasts. Then he looked up and said, "Oh your husband is in the next room!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In the next room

*Noteb*
2. Your "parents' POV

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hanko (UN: zooot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Takeru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732145-Transformed-by-your-lil-sis/cid/1833899-Mom-and-Dad-know-theyre-changed-but-claim