*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732145-Transformed-by-your-lil-sis/cid/2707667-Realize-that-your-sister-now-controls-your-mind
by Takeru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1732145
a boy get's tranformed by his lil sis, no killing small swearing
This choice: Realize that your sister now controls your mind  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Realize that your sister now controls your mind

    by: Unknown
Suddenly I felt a longing for the man who was once my best friend! How can that be I am a guy well at least mind wise and the guy standing before my was my dad, well at least my old body’s dad! But still I felt a strong urge to kiss him. Oh damn this remote must have mind control powers.

I hear my sister say, “Mom go get to know my new daddy while I play with some new friends!”

I feel myself moving toward what is my body’s husband and I lunge toward him. I begin to kiss him like he just came home from war. Oh my God this is weird! I am a dude and this is my best friend Brad! But to anyone else we just look like husband and wife!

My husband scoops my up in his big strong arms and carries me to my mom and dad’s .... I mean our bedroom! Oh damn it! I guess his under her this control too!

Once in our room he tosses me on the bed like a rag doll! Then i see him start to unbutton his pants. This isn’t happening!!! Before I know it, his pants are off and out pops this 10 inch, uncut hairy monster with plum sized balls to match a lot bigger than Brad’s still not developed setup! I knew dad was a big man but not that big! I feel my mouth start to salivate and now I want to take that beautiful beast inside me! What was I saying??? I am not a female or my mom and I definitely don’t want to have sex with my dad! But I soon realized that I would lose that battle! My husband/former friend comes lunging forward with that big beautiful erect monster leading the way!

You have the following choices:

1. Take the beast in your mouth

*Noteb*
2. Let him decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Takeru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732145-Transformed-by-your-lil-sis/cid/2707667-Realize-that-your-sister-now-controls-your-mind