*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A special Inn.
  2. Even more stories.
  3. More stories.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740199-A-Tale-of-Transformations/cid/1039849-A-special-Inn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by J117
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1740199
Just as the title says. Stories that contain tf, tg, vore, ar, ap, and a whole lot more.
This choice: 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A special Inn.

    by: J117
After months of bothering Alex (Short yellow hair and blue eyes), his friends had finally wore him down. He will let him stay at his Inn over the break.
Alex: Just don't regret it. I did try to keep you all out for a reason.

With his friends coming over, Alex hurries home to prepare. He enters through the front, grabs what looks like a phone next to the door, "In an hour or so, some of my friends will be coming over. Since they will be finding out about this place, I ask you all that you at least go easy on them for their first night here.....".

Here are the friends coming over:

Megan: Short brown hair and blue eyes slightly smaller than average chest.
Jackie: Long black hair and green eyes average chest.
Tiffany: Medium length yellow hair, brown eyes, large chest.
Keith: Short black hair and black eyes.
Zack: Short light brown hair, blue eyes.

Its a very large Inn located just outside of town. The 5 friends of the Inn owner arrive and go into the lobby. The lobby looks like it was prepared for rich and important guests, with stairs leading up to several floors and elevators on either side of the large room. They see Alex at the desk.

Keith: Wow, what a place you've got here!
Megan: Yeah! I had no idea that your family is loaded!
Alex: No. My family isn't, well, my grandfather was. My father decided not to take over, but I did. My parent's don't even live near the city.
This shocked them.
Jackie: Your living alone? And running this place all by yourself!?
Tiffany: H-how are you able to do this and your schoolwork?
Alex: I manage. I am 1 of the top students in our school.
Zack: That's true, I'm 1 of the fewer people with higher grades. Though you do seem like you'd be capable of such a thing.

Alex: Alright, enough with the pleasant chatter. We need to assign you rooms for your stay, and I also have to give you a warning.
Megan: A warning?
Alex: Yes. This place is different, so I th-

He was interrupted by someone.

???: Oh! Are these them? They look so delicious~!

The voice belongs to a girl on the floor above them, they see her looking down at them, but as they get a better look at her, they gasp as they see something.

The girl was leaning over the side, her large breasts bobbing over the sides. She has long black hair, and glowing red eyes. She continues, opening her mouth and revealing 2 large fangs, "I bet their blood would be amazing!".

The guests just stare at her, with blank expressions on their faces.
Alex: Now Yulia, they just got here. Please refrain from drinking their blood until they get to their rooms.
Yulia, with a disappointed expression, "....Fine! Only because its you! Anyone else, and I would of drained them dry!". She leaves, heading the way she came from.

Alex: Now, lets get you guys into your rooms,". They look at him, then swarm him. "W-who was that? What was with her eyes? Did she say she wanted to drink our blood!? Is this really an Inn?", and so on.
Alex: Sigh, I told you that I didn't want any of you to come over, but its too late for that now.....I'll tell you everthing.

It happened a few years ago. My grandfather had just retired from running this place and wanted to give control of it to my father. In short, he refused. He was too deep into his current job to drop what he was doing to run some suspicious Inn. So, I volunteered. My parents were against it, at first, but I managed to convince them and move here. Now my father was right in his suspicions about this Inn, but he knew nothing about it. He spent most of his childhood in boarding houses and stuff and doesn't remember anything about this place when he was really young.
Jackie: T-then what is this place?
Megan: Yeah! And who was that lady? She seemed....different......
Keith: Though she was hot.
Every1: Shut up Keith.
This hotel, that my grandfather started and I took over.....Was not meant for "normal" humans. That girl you saw is 1 of the people that live here or rent a room. She is a vampire. 1 of several kinds of beings, creatures, and so on that lives here. We have beings like that vampire and werewolves, aliens, mad scientists, demons, monsters, and far too many to go into details. This Inn is a place for them to stay, sleep, and rest. A safe place for them.
Zack: And we are going to be living with them.....I see why you didn't want us over.
Megan: .....This sounds really scary.....I don't know if I want to stay now......
Alex: I did warn you guys several times. But you have no choice but to stay over now. So lets get you guys into your rooms......

You have the following choices:

1. Continue.

*Noteb*
2. Something else.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J117 (UN: jaden117 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J117 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740199-A-Tale-of-Transformations/cid/1039849-A-special-Inn