*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740641-HSDK-Anything-Goes/cid/3206301-Princess-Gem-SM-store
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1740641
Change the cast of History's strongest disciple in many ways.
This choice: Princess Gem S&M store  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Princess Gem S&M store

    by: Secptor
At first Kenichi thought Princess Gem was just a normal dress store. The name and picture of a beautiful woman wearing a lovely red evening, so he shrugged. Then when Miu dragged him into the store, he almost passed out. He saw rows and rows of leather lingerie, handcuffs, rope, blindfolds, gags and other stuff. He was blushing bright red, as he started sweating. He had no idea why Miu wanted to come here and prayed the Elder didn't show up.

" You're going to love helping shop here." Said Miu, then giving Kenichi a kiss on his cheek.

Then Miu started dragging him thru the store. She held up leather corset to herself, asking Kenichi if they looked good in her. He couldn't help but imagined Miu wearing them, her massive breasts being squeezed in them. Next she picked some matching leather thong and fishnet stockings.

Kenichi was hard as a rock as his cock twitched uncontrollably. He feared creaming his pants, then Miu lead Kenichi into the....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Collar sections

*Noteb*
2. Blindfolds and gag section

3. The female owner introduces herself to them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secptor (UN: sapphireninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Richard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740641-HSDK-Anything-Goes/cid/3206301-Princess-Gem-SM-store