*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741634-The-Smartphone/cid/1188729-Thinking-he-is-a-young-woman-the-girls-replace
by Spooky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Scientific · #1741634
A man takes a woman's Smartphone instead of his own. and becomes feminine as a result...
This choice: Thinking he is a young woman, the girls replace "her" dirty clothes and shoes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Thinking he is a young woman, the girls replace...

    by: Dayeandknight
Daisy left Steve, allowing him to be alone in the room. Well, he thought to himself, this day has been terrible so far. Steve emptied his pockets and placed them on a bench, next to a mirror. He took off his shirt, pants and shoes, along with his soggy sock. The spill even went as far as his boxers, which had a large, cold, wet stain on the front. There was no way he could wear this as well so off they went. It was about then that he heard Daisy's voice from outside of the door.

“Could you pass over your clothes, please?” She asked. Steve handed his things over the door and after a moment she said, “Pass your shoes, too. I'll see if I can take care of those, as well.” Like before, he handed her the shoes like he did his clothes. She added, “Cute boxers. I wear my boyfriends, too.” He didn't know how to respond to that and before he got the chance to, she left again.

Steve again was left standing there, naked and feeling really vulnerable. He saw himself in the full-length mirror and saw the bizarre image of a cute girl's head on his thin body. He shivered and turned his head back to the phone. He started reading the list of activities out load to himself.

“5:00pm Gotta get that needed hair cut at the Salon.
6:15pm I need to do some clothes shopping at “Lady Bug's” for tonight.
7:20pm Got a date tonight, I would really like to look nice for it.”

Steve jumped a mile high when he heard Daisy outside the door. “Here you go, Steph.” Hands appeared above the door holding fabric and Steve took what was offered. “Your stuff was pretty much ruined so I put it in the trash. Stacy, however, has decided to pay for a replacement outfit as a way of saying sorry for the inconvenience. I've got a pretty good eye when it comes to sizes, so those should fit well. Let me know if they don't. I'll see what I can come up with for your date tonight, Stephanie.”

She leaves you again, this time holding a bra and pair of panties.

You have the following choices:

1. Daisy comes back with something classy

2. Daisy comes back with something slutty

3. Something Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dayeandknight (UN: dayeandknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741634-The-Smartphone/cid/1188729-Thinking-he-is-a-young-woman-the-girls-replace