*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Town
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1884774-The-Town
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: The Town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Town

    by: Spooky
A well funded group of scientists, made up of Pscychologists and Sociologists, came up with a theory that a person's entire identity is creatued from the lives they live, and none of its was from their genes, like previously thought.

To test they're hypothesis they bought out a small town, entirely, they owned the land and every building in the town limits, And began advertising it as the ideal place to live, anybody could apply to live there, and expenses would be at a minimum, There was more to it than that, but only people that were accepted would learn about the details.

What they didn't tell the general public, was after being accepted, you were given a file, with an entire life on it, it was completely randomized, and anybody could become anybody else, and would be expected to live in 'The Town' Exactly as their file described.

You are

You have the following choices:

1. Part of a Family

2. Recently Married

3. A single Young Man

4. Someone Else

5. Someone Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1884774-The-Town