*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Part of a Family
  2. The Town
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1926795-Part-of-a-Family
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: Part of a Family  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Part of a Family

    by: CassieG
The Hawkins family had fallen on hard times with the down turn in the economy.

Frank Hawkins, age forty five, had been a plant supervisor for an industrial materials company. He was a man's man, large and burly with a physique that was combination of hard physical labor and too many beers with Sunday football games. He'd lost his job when the plant started shipping operations overseas and the past year of searching for work had depleted his savings.

Sarah Hawkins, age forty three, was Frank's high school sweet heart. He'd been a gentleman while they dated and had waited to propose until after she'd graduated. He worked hard while she went to college, but she'd never done much with her teaching degree having gotten pregnant very early into her career. She's a petite woman and what most people would call plain with an extra helping of baby weight that she's never been able to get rid of.

Mark Hawkins, age seventeen, is the eldest child. He's been desperately studying to get a scholarship because his parents have been burning through his college fund to pay bills while Frank looks for work. Shy and socially awkward, he's never been popular outside of a small circle of fellow nerds.

Lacy Hawkins, age fifteen, is the youngest member of the family. She's a petite, mousy girl who's never drawn much attention to herself. She's the one who found out about The Town and convinced her parents to move there to solve their problems. While she won't admit it to anyone else, she's a closet lesbian who's hoping The Town will assign her to a life better suited to her.

"Well, everything seems to be in order," an older gentleman in a suit said to the family as he collected their forms. "Now, you have to understand that in The Town, you'll be living different lives for the duration of the experiment. Once we have all the data we need, you'll be given the option to return to your old lives if you so choose. If you'll follow me, we can get you headed to processing right away so you can begin your new lives..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CassieG (UN: cassiegold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1926795-Part-of-a-Family