*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tyson
  2. 16-20
  3. Age
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746221-Male-Butt-Inflation/cid/1523885-Tyson
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1746221
Men of all ages grow
This choice: Tyson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tyson

    by: Unknown
BIO
Tyson Kyle is your average high-school junior; he gets about a 3.2 Grade Point Average, Has a few friends, and drives a sporty 2009 Honda Fit. Tyson, however, has a problem. Tyson has a HUGE butt. When Tyson came to HHS as a freshmen, he wore size 34x30 pants and weighed 170 lbs, but has grown to fill out 38x32 pants and weigh 210 lbs his Junior year. For Tyson, It is both a blessing and a curse: People like to make fun of him for it, but some of his classmates actually like it. Tyson hasn't had a girlfriend since his freshmen year, but he hasn't dated anybody because he is TOO friendly and doesn't want to take his relationships to a higher level (because he doesn't want to be burned again). Tyson used to play sports, but after a minor knee injury in the 7th grade, he is unable to play sports and hurts himself when he tries. Tyson has a medium-sized build and a small belly, but his most prominent feature is his large butt. Tyson lives with his parents; John and Lauren, and one sister named Mandy, who goes to the junior high school just down the road from their house.

STORY
Tyson woke up after hitting the snooze button one too many times. He looked at the clock and it said '7:45', class started at 8 (and he still needed a shower). Tyson threw off his covers and ran to the bathroom in only his boxers. He banged on the door, exclaiming, "Mandy! I need a shower!"
"Just let me finish my hair," His sister retorted, "I'll be done in a second." Mandy usually takes a long time in the bathroom.
"I need in there NOW!" Tyson shouted, looking at the wall clock, "7:46." he muttered to himself. He looked back down and realized that he should grab some clothes, so he ran back to his room and grabbed some shorts, a shirt, a pair of boxers, and some socks. When he ran back to the bathroom, Mandy had already left. As he ran into the bathroom, he saw the clock say '7:49'. Tyson flipped the toilet seat down and dropped his clothes on top, but he didn't know whether to take a shower or to skip it.

Should He:

You have the following choices:

1. Take a really fast shower, or

*Noteb*
2. Skip the shower and put on a lot of deodorant?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fatkidfunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746221-Male-Butt-Inflation/cid/1523885-Tyson